Ninteen- Pizza

You and rapmon just had an argument. You glare at him, he on the other hand is amused.

"I Can't belive you fucking did that and you promised to never do it again! " you yell.

"Baby, its not that serious. " he laughs.

"Not that serious? You fucking promised Namjoon! "

"Baby. It won't happen again i promise. "

He starts to walk over to you wrapping his arms around you kissing your forehead.

"Don't fucking touch me. " you sneered. Trying to move out his grip.

"I'm so so sorry i took a bite of your pizza baby. " he kisses your forehead again and starts rubbing your arm.

"Sorry don't cut it. " you say looking at the floor.

"That was the last fucking peice. " you sighed.

"I know baby i will by you another pizza. " your face lit up a bit.

"With bacon? " you ask slightly looking up.

"Yes, and pepperoni, and extra cheese. " he said letting you go. You turned around wrapping your arms around his neck. He looked down at your smaller figure.

"You promise? "

"Yes (Y/N) i will do it in a few mins. "

You smiled. He did too.

He lifted you up on the kitchen counter looking in your eyes, pressing his forehead against yours, standing in between your legs, lightly pressing his self against you.

"Im sorry baby. " he said

"I know you are. " you said smiling.

"Do you forgive me? " he asked tracing his fingers along your exposed thighs that are half covered by your shorts. You got goosebumps at the spot and you let put a light moan.

"No. " you answered.

"No?" He asked. You nodded.

He unbuttoned your shorts starting to pull them off, you held your self up so he could get them off. Your panties came along with your, shorts and you took off your shirt. Rapmon took off his top while you unbuttoned his pants. He then took off his bottoms as well. You two were pressed together naked.

He put kisses on your body leaving a trail. He got on his knees and spread your legs. He pressed his thumbs on to your thighs , getting in position.

"Do you forgive me now? " he asked.

"No. " you said. He chuckled.

He started to rub circles on your clit with his thumb and you let out a moan. He lightly licked your clit in the most teasing way causing you to groan in unsatisfaction.

"You're alwaya so wet baby. So fucking hot. " he said closely against you you felt his lips rub against you along with the words.

He leaned in and kissed your clit. He then took his tounge and made circles exploring every part of your clit. He goes faster going up and down side to side, sucking and licking every part he can get to. He then injects two fingers exploring your hole.

"Fuck! " you paint. He picks up the speed and you buck your hips in pleasure, he takes his free hand trying to keep you still. He lets out and go of you when he stands up adjusting himself to put himself in side of you.

He does so going in and out as fast and hard as he can you shout his name trying to get a good grip on his hair but all of this pleasure makes you weak. You pull as hard as you can you are about to reach your high.

"R-rap-monn im c-c-cuming ba-by" you say while he still going inside of you.

"Me t-too" he says panting.

With in 15 seconds you both reach your high. And you both are breathless.

"Do you forgive me now? " he smirks.

"Eh.. No. " you smirk.

"Well round two. " he says as he picks you up to take you to yall bedroom.

MORE SMUT YAYY! LOL I HOPE YALL LIKE THIS ONE! THANK YOU FOR 19K!! ILYSM KEEP READING AND VOTEING SEE U SOON!!
I love u armies!
FIGHTING!