Twelve- Kissing Booth

You have been at this kissing booth all day. You kissed sweaty people, stinky people, people with bad breath, good breath, clean people, and even people that's like twice your age. You been through it all.

But, this is for charity so it's a good cause. You suck it up and countinue.

"Why do we have to do a kissing both?" You empathise the words trying to over exaggerate.

"Because its a good way to raise money." Said your teacher.

I can't wait until this is overrr. You thought.

"After this person can I please take a break?" You asked. "Yes." Said your teacher.

Thank God! You think.

"One more person for the kissing booth! One more person then its break time! Only two dollars people two dollars!." Yelled your teacher.

You guys waited for ten mins and no one came. "Guess, we have to take that break now." You said hopping your teacher will agree. She looked at you and shook her head. You sighed. A loud sigh.

"Uh, excuse me, I would like to be next. Is anyone in front of me?" A boy asked. You turned around.

Wow. You thought. This was the only cute boy you saw today. He looked damn good to you. He had his hair in a Mohawk. It was a bright purple color. He smiled. When he smiled you saw two dimples poking out on both sides of his cheeks. You always loved dimples. But you never saw some one as cute as him that looked as good with dimples. He was so cute you could almost see how red you cheeks were.

"Uh yes you're next." You said more confident then you expected.

He walks up to the booth. He entered the door and took a seat on the stool that was across from you.

He handed you the money. You grabbed it nervously and shoved it in your pocket.

He looked at you with a smirk on his face. He leaned in a little, he placed his hand on your lap. Your legs began to shake. He leaned in more. This time your legs started to shake even more. His lips were practically touching. You smelled his minty breath. You closed your eyes. "Damn." He whispered. The mint on his breath caused your face to feel like ice. You started to get cold, not from the weather but from him.

He bit your lip. Then he pecked your lips softly and slowly. His lips were soft as a pillow. So soft. He opened his mouth to insert his tongue inside. It ran along yours fast, but slow, slow, but soft, soft, but rough. He pulled you over and you were on top of his lap. Wanting more, he presses his lips in your neck beginning to suck on it being sure to leave a mark. You let our a moan. And slammed your eyes shut. You moaned louder.

"Hey! Rapmon get a room!" You heard someone yell. You both stopped. You for got that you were in public this entire time. Your cheeks were flushed red with embarrassment. "Hey, what you say we ditch this place and go to my house." Said the purple haired boy. You nodded.

"Hey, Rapmon what about us?" Says a white haired boy.

"I'll see you guys later." Rapmon said to the group of boys.

They sighed.

You and Rapmon left as quickly as possible before your teacher saw.

"Ready?" He asked. You nodded and he drove off.

********************************

Sorry I didn't update in a while. I'll start updating more it has just been a lot going on. I'm still going to up date. And 500 reads! Thanks that's not much but that's as much as I got on wattpad!! (Sad but true) please keep voting and reading I want to get to 1k by my 16th imagine. Please read and vote!!
THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU ARMYS!!

FIGHTING!!!

COMMENT AND MESSAGE ME REQUEST!! I WILL DO ALL I PROMISE! I WILL MENTION THE PEOPLE WHO REQUEST IT TO SO I WONT TAKE ALL THE CREDIT! SOOO COMMENT!!

(PLEASE )