Twenty-one: Halloween

"Namjoon? " you asked looking at him in his peanut butter costume.  You laughed and tried to hug him but did not work well since you were in a jelly costume.

He kissed your cheek. Then you both let go of the uncomfortable embrace. 

"Yes baby? " he said looking into your eyes.

"Why did we choose these stupid costumes? " you asked laughing.

"I thought it was clever... Peanut butter and jelly! Is it not? " he said laughing poking at your cheek.

"No baby it is it's just a hard costume to pull of as comfortable. " you said poking him back.

"Do we have to go to that party?  J-hope has one every single holiday. " you whine.

"Well no, why you don't want to go? " he asked looking In your eyes, rubbing your arm.

You shook your head.

"Well do you want to stay home?" He ask.

"Okay then. What you want to do? " he raises an eyebrow.

"I don't know. "

"Watch a movie? "

"No,  but we can make one. " you smirk. Namjoon does the same.

"Oh my dirty,  dirty girl. " he takes your hand and takes you up stairs.

You take of your costume quickly and rapmon does the same. Leaving you both in your undergarments.

Namjoom starts to kiss you on your neck,  biting the way you like. You moan in response,  rubbing your hair through his hair. He picks you up by the thighs and pins you against the wall. His hard member is rubbing against your steaming core.

"Namjoon,  lets go to the bathroom. " you say breathlessly,  he nods and take you there.

He puts you down for a second once you reach the bathroom, you turn to turn on the shower and you feel namjoom take off your bra , and pull down your underwear. Namjoon was already naked. He smacked your ass and you laughed, stepping in the shower with him. His large hands pick you up with your thighs and slam you against the wall. The hot water streaming down your bodies.

Namjoon puts himself inside of you going in and out at a quick pace. The water and the pleasure from namjoom makes you screem with pleasure and moans. Just before you are about to reach your high,  namjoon pulls out.

"Nam-" you start to say but he tells you to shush and lay down.

Your body is laying down on the warm tub. Namjoon grabs the shower head turning it on. He puts it above your clit and the water gives you a great amount of pleasure.

Namjoon turns it up by using his tounge , the shower head, and his long fingers. He pumps in and out and goes in every single place he can get to, eating you out. You moans turns into short screams and you pull his hair.

"Namjoon! Baby! I-" you yell and you cum and namjoon backs up licking his fingers when your done.

He kisses you again. You get up and tell him to stand. He does so as you are on your knees taking his hard member in your hand pumping slowly. Your had and the water from the shower gives namjoon alot of pleasure. He moans your name as you take him in your mouth. Namjoon grabs your head pushing it further back and pulling your hair back. You your hand to massage the rest of the rest of his penis. He moans and sooner he cums and you release taking short breaths.

Namjoon takes a towel and wraps it around you and put you on the bed. He has a towel around his waist. He tossed you one of his shirts and you slid it on as he out on a clean pair of boxers. Namjoon cuts out the lights and lay down in the bed with you.

"Best halloween ever. " he says pulling you closer kissing the back of your neck.

"Agreed. " you said. You both say I love you at the same time and drifted off to sleep. His arms wrapped around you and you were close to him.

How was that??  Lol I'll try to so special ones for HollidaysWhat did y'all dress up for on HalloweenAnd check out my new namjoon books!! They are called Her and LessonCheck on my profile. Plus I need more followers at least 100?  Pls I'll follow backAnd any request? THANK YOU for 23K ILY ALL!!
FIGHTING!!