Fifthteen- Wedding day

Rapmon P.O.V

Oh shit. She looks so fucking good standing down the aisle in that white dress that snugs her body so perfectly. She looks so fucking good in white I can't control myself.

The music starts and (y/n) moves closer and closer to me I can't take my eyes off of her because she looks so damn good. I start to shake and get nervous I can't believe that this day is here the day I get married to the most beautiful person in the entire world.

I never thought that this day would come. I never thought that I would get married every since I was 5 and my parents got divorced I hated the idea. I always hated that people would get married. I never knew the reason why people got married. I felt as though if people loved each other so much why would they have too. I never understood.

Flashback:

I heard screaming and yelling. I can't really make out what they were saying but i knew it wasn't good. Went to the steps to eavesdrop. "Why are you here?! I gave you the money now go!" I heard my mom say.

"I don't want the more money I want my son you poor excuse of a whore!" Yelled my dad.

"You are not getting namjoon. He wants to stay here with me."

"I will go up there and take him if I need to." I heard footsteps.

"If you go up those stairs I am calling the cops."

"You what?" I heard the foot steps backtrack.

"You heard me."

"You are a little bitch you know that? You wouldn't there pick up that phone if you know what's good for you."

"I'm done with you tormenting me. We aren't married anymore. Remember?"

"Yeah. I do actually so that means we don't have to pretend anymore. Doesn't it?" I could feel the smirk on my fathers face. I ran upstairs to get my bat. I came back prepared.