Twenty- feelings

You hear a knock on the door. You get up from your comphy seat on your couch and set down your bag of chips. You groan as you walk to the door. 

You open the door and see the rain pouring down the door revels your best friend rapmon.

"What are you doing? You'll get sick! Where is your coat? " you say worried.

"I- I can't stop thinking about you. I love you so fucking much (y/n). I want you to know that I am the only one for you. I am the one that will make you happy. I want to be able to hold you, love you, and be with you when ever. I want to be able to call you when ever just to say I love you. I want you to love me that way too. " he says, his voice breaks at the end of his speech, your heart leaps out of your chest. You feel a tear slide down your cheek. Rapmon stands on your porch completely soaked in water from the rain his eyes are red and puffy his nose is red too.

"W-" he cuts you off.

"Please listen to me" you nod.

"I have been in love with you for years, baby can you please give me a chance? "

"Rapmon I- I don't want to be hurt again. "

"I won't ever hurt you. I promise."

You sigh, inviting him in.

When he walks in after you shut the door he moves close to you causing your body to be pressed on the door.

"When I am around you I get this feeling that makes me crave you."
He says close to your ear. He looks at you in the eye slowly leaning in. His lips rub against yours but you push him away.

"Kiss me, please. " he begs.

You shake your head.

"Hug me at least I need you to touch me. " he begs.

You wrap your arms around his neck his hands are around your waist.

"I love you too Rapmon. "

Ik that sucks but hey its something and its short but it will be a part two up shortly!

Check out enimes with privileges my other rm story. Also should I start doing a bts imagine book instead of just rapmonComment and let me know!

Ily armies!!!

FIGHTING!!