Nine- Pain

You jolt up from the bed as fast as you can. You groan and hold your stomach you feel cramps. Something worst then cramps. You start to cry from the pain.

Your head is spinning. You feel terrible. You feel something coming up from your throat. You gag. You get up and rush to the bathroom. You lift the toilet seat up and throw up. Your stomach aches, your head hurts, and you feel really noshes.

You hear foot steps coming close to you. Then you feel a rub on your back. "Are you okay? You been sick all this week?" Rapmon ask. "I don't kn-" your interrupted by throwing up again. You lift back up. "What's to day?" You ask him "24th." He says. "Why?"

"I'm late." You say Rapmonster stands there wide eyed "W-What is that suppose to mean? Let's get you to a doctor."

............

You head to the doctor in pain your face is soaked with tears. You grip hard on Rapmons arm to stop the pain.

It doesn't take long until the the nurse calls you. You and Rapmonster goes to the back of the room.

"Hello." The doctor says with a big smile. He shakes your hand. "Hello, what a cute couple." He greets putting on his gloves.

"Are you married?" He asked pointed at y'all. You two nodded. "Yeah we been married for a year." Rapmonster said.

"Excuse me can we find out what the hell is wrong with me?!" You practically yell. "Sorry. What's the problem." Said the doctor.

"I am having terrible cramps and I have been throwing up a lot, and feeling hell of sick in the morning." You answered.

"Have you been when was the last time you came on?" He asked feeling your stomach.

"A month ago. I usually come on by the 12th of every month." You tell him.

"I'm going to give you a cup and you think you can urinate on it for me?"

You nodded. A few mins later the doctor came back with a cup. "You need help?" Rapmon ask rubbing your back. You shook your head. "I think I can pee on my own thanks." You say and kiss him on the cheek. The pain stopped and you started to feel better. After you peed you gave your doctor your pee and waited for your results.

After 15 minutes of waiting the doctor came back. You were nervous AF.

"Well, grate news you're pregnant!" He said

Rapmon jumped up and down "Oh my god oh my god!" He said jumping around in circles. He jumped over to the doctor and gave him a bear hug. He ran out the room "I AM GOING TO BE A DAD! WOH-HOO!!" He yelled. You heard clapping and shouting. People were yelling "Congrats!" And "Woooo" .

Rapmon turned around and looked at you. Who was excited but not as enthusiastic as him.

He came back to his seat next to you he tried to play it cool. "I mean.. Uh wow that's great news doc." He said he shook the doctors hand. Then putting his hand around your waist.

"How do you know its positive?" You asked. "Mam, false positives are really really rare. False negatives are more constant." He assured. "If you want you can take it again?" He said. You shook your head. "I'm okay." Your voice was shaking. Your eyes start to water. A tear streams down your face.

"Babe are you crying?" Rapmon asked. "Yes." You answer. "Bye doc. Thanks you." Rapmon says. You wave good bye so does the doctor.

"What's matter?" Rapmon ask as you guys make your way to the car. Rapmon wipes the tears from under your eyes. "Are you not happy? About the baby because this is your decision." He says. You look into his eyes full with worry.

"Babe I'm more than happy. I'm crying tears of joy. I- I can't find the words to describe how happy I am." You say you lean in to kiss him. His tongue follows yours.

"I love you." You say and peck his lips.

"I love you too." He says. "And you." He says and rubs your belly. "I love you too." You say and rub your belly. You and Rapmon chuckle. He pecks your lips one more time before opening the car door for you.

********************************
Heyo! So you know how I said I was going to end this book...
Well... I'm not. Because I love you guys! And please keep reading!! BTW I am going to learn how to say I love you in Korean so yeah. Bye!!

FIGHTING!!

Hehehehehe

x