Chapter 12

Alice's POV

1 week later....

Ever since I woke up from my slumber I have been in these silver chains. There were bloody rings around my wrists, from all of the moving around and the constant attempts to escape. Damien was nowhere to be seen, I would only see him when he is sleeping. The only time he was awake in my presence was a few days ago...

*Flashback*

I was sleeping under the covers, laying down on a soft pillow while I was sleeping. I moved closer to the pillow and started to rub it. My face soon lifted in the air and my face met another pillow but it had a cold surface. I woke up looking at the white silk pillow.

Damien was sitting at the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

"Damien" I whispered.

He didn't respond, all he did was sit there.

"Damien" I said again this time he turned his head looking over his shoulder.

"Why am I still in this chains?" I asked with sympathy.

His soon hardened from that compassionate face he always got me. Getting up from the bed he went to the closet and pulled out some clothes and some shoes.

" Damien, why won't you talk to me"

He continued to dress himself without giving me a glance. I got on his side of the bed and tried to reach him. I hissed in pain as the silver sunk into my skin, making my wrists bleed a little.

"Damien! Answer me, Why am I still in these chains?" I pleaded. After he finished getting dressed he left out the room and down the hallway.

He left the door open. I tried to call him while he walked down the hallway but, the door shut and I heard a click, indicating that the door was locked.

I crawled back in bed and cried.

*End of Flashback*

Ever since that day I have been ignoring him, I barley speak except for when the maids come to ask if I need anything or when they asked me what I wanted to eat. Eat meal they sent me came with a glass of blood and every time I'm disgusted by it but as soon as the the tray of food is put down on my lap I smell the irresistible smell, which makes me chug the whole glass down.

Making my eyes turn red, Every time I finish that glass of blood I would want more. I didn't try to kill any maids anymore, instead I restrain myself.

I was taken out of the book I was reading when a maid came into the door but, this time it was for something else.

"Sir Damien would like to see you in his office"

"I can I see him when-"

I stopped talking when I noticed that the made had a key, I think her name was Jane.

Jane unlocked the chains from my arms, I rubbed both my wrists and got off the bed. Her blood didn't bother me at all. I got off the bed my white gown flowing down to the floor. She grabbed my arm and I felt it..

I could hear her heart beating like her blood was calling to me, my fangs had came out but, I quickly put them back in and refrained myself.

"Sorry, I'm still trying to get use to the whole controlling my health thing"

"It's fine" Jane said. "I am actually responsible for about half the new vampire's her. But, you are different"

"What do you mean I am different". I asked while turning a corner.

"You seemed to have better control for someone who was turned only a week ago it can take up to months to even years to have as much control over your blood thirst."

"What do you think it can be"

"I don't know, but I have heard that some people who are turned can be turned into a half-vampire because they were never human to start with"

I nodded my head and we both walked in silence until we reached Damien's office door. Jane let go of my arm and knocked on the door waiting for a response.

"Who is it"

I heard Damien's husky voice speak through the door.

"Sir, Alice is waiting outside your door"

We waited fro his response instead we both heard shuffling in the room. I don't know how long we have been sitting outside.

"What do you think he's doing" I whispered to Jane but, her eyes were still on the door.

I stopped talking and listened to the door, from my vampire hearing I could hear his heavy footsteps coming from the door.

The door opened at the slightest ever, a line of light was sent down the hallway. I couldn't see any one through the little crack but, under the door there was a big shadow telling me that Damien opened the door.

"Send her in" He said lowly. I walk farther and waited for whatever it is to come now than later......

----------

I want comments on the next chapter should be....