Chapter 17

Alice's POV

The person who was on top of me was Damien.

So many questions was running through my head..

How did he get there?

Where was he?We stared into each others eyes. I kissed him without even thinking, I missed him so much. 

Out of nowhere were surrounded by warriors, they were looking at Damien. 

"Stopped" I nearly yelled.

My godmother came into the distance

"Stand down he is the prince" she commanded.

I thanked her and we went on. WE went back to the gazebo,walking hand in hand. I still couldn't believe that he was here with me. 

My godmother reappeared and looked at us....

"Follow me" She said and walked away. 

We followed her and she lead us to  a cave that had books stacked to the ceiling. She used her magic to bring down a book from the very top. Dropping it on the floor,the pages flipped back and forth until it landed on a picture that looked just like us. 

"Centuries ago there a prophecy made that,the two of you would find each other and fight against all of the evil in  the world that is coming,this evil can only be  destroyed fro m the power of true love, which is what you have. The evil can come in many ways to break apart and you both need to be strong, and ignore it. Your time will come where you will create a product from you true love, which is said when he is born the evil will be destroyed by the powers that you both hold along with your child's abilities...." She said after she finished I couldn't believe it. 

IF we stay together then all evil in the world can be destroyed and the darkness will end. 

Damien broke the silence"What do we have to do stop the evil now."

She responded "Well you have to....