Chapter 15

Alice's POV

   Out of all the girls why did he pick me. 

"Who are you?" I asked quietly waiting for him to laugh at my silly question but instead he put on an serious face.

"I'm the alpha prince aka the future king"

"Well mister king it you should let me go because I already have someone."

"Are you talking about Damien"

"yes"

"well I think that it is very impossible because he had a another woman in mind but, with you- he said getting closer to me, I tried to cringe away from him but the wall was blocking me-you can be the only one on my mind" He finished giving me an wink,which disgusted me.

"I don't like you" I retorted with venom in my voice.

He laughed a loud laugh for all to hear. 

"I don't care if you like me or not, because you are mine" 

He pressed is hand into my neck putting too much pressure on it. 

"Got it" the spoiled prince yelled,blocking my air way even more. 

I brought my hands down and tried to push him off, I tried hard and hard until he flew across the room sliding on the floor near the set of stairs that he just came down.

Light was flowing through my fingers,showing pink and purple. It was pure in it's own way. The light flowed back into my hands. The future king was standing in front of me with anger in his eyes. 

He started to come towards me stomping, i closed my eyes like when I was little and pictured a place where I wanted to be,a place where no violence existed among others. I soon heard chirping of birds and felt the wind. 

Opening my eyes I was surrounded with flowers of all different kinds. My dirty clothes was replace with a dress that was entangled with the floors because of it's length. In the distance was a woman the one from my dreams. 

She walked towards me knocking over the flowers with her dress but they soon came back up as she walked over them. She was holding an flower crown.

Stopping in front of me she bowed her head and placed it above my blonde her which was braided as one.

"Welcome home Alice'..........