Chapter 18

"You have to travel to all territories of all creatures of the light and bring them here to have a strong army."

          I looked down at the book examining the pattern of the leather book that had a sign,looking at it for another second it began to glow and my eyes were filled with light. The light was so bright closing my eyes was my only option. After the bright light faded i opened my eyes and i was back at  the gazebo.This time there was grass everywhere instead of flowers. 

 I saw a group of 7 people standing around in a circle my fairy god mother was on of them. There was also a man that look just like Damien standing there. 

They were speaking in a language that I didn't understand. I walked up closer to them and saw what they were doing. 

All of them were using their powers to seal a capsule with ashes in it. The words that were spoken was sealing it with light magic and then they were done. 

One of the women turned around and was walking my way,I expected her to see me but she did not, I knew this wasn't real because she walked right through me like I was a ghost.

There were 7 people all lined up. A vampire,werewolf,fairy,pixie,witch,angel and a warlock. There was kids all around them they took each of their blood and placed it in a cup. Each kid winced from the sharp knives in there hand.

I looked at one of the little boys, he looked a lot like Damien.

Soon everything started to spin,and the white light appeared again this time it was a little darker and it went to something else.

The sky was dark this time and I was a he capsule. Everyone was screaming and running around. 

A hooded figure were killing off the fairies, then it camp towards the capsule and it opened it free the ashes which turned into another dark figure......