Chapter 14

Alice's POV

        The driver was a guy with black shades on. He had on  a bad boy outfit a v-neck shirt with a black leather jacket. I could see his muscles bulging out of his shirt. I could tell that he was human by the way he smelled. I looked closely at his neck and I could hear his heart beat. 

    "Need a ride?"

I looked up and he removed his shades, showing off a pair of dark brown eyes. 

"Well hop in" 

I opened the door and got in. Damien wasn't nowhere to be found. He started to speed off down the road.  Holding the wheel pretty tightly. 

"So what's your name" I asked in a soft tone.

His dark brown hair was swung to the other side of his face as he turned to talk to me. Those brown eyes meeting mine.

"Jack and you are..."

"Alice"

"That's a pretty name,may I ask why you were in the woods by yourself where anything can happen"

I didn't want to tell him about me being a vampire so i lied.

"I was walking in the woods and I guess I went too far"

"Oh I see"

We stopped talking and I started to look out the window,just staring at the trees until the car stopped. I turned to Jack and something was put over my face. I didn't know what it was but, it burned at my skin. Clawing at the hand that wrapped the object around my face was to tight and I was getting weaker and weaker by the second. 

I didn't have enough energy to move any more, my eyes started to droop from the smell of chloroform. Then everything went black.

Couple hours later______

 I woke up and saw that I was in the dark. trying to move but the same burning sensation came but they were on my wrists. I was chained to a wall by silver. It was shining bright in the slight light above me as I struggled to get out of them.It had a revolting smell a smell that no one can forget.

The door at the corner of my eye opened and two buff men came down stairs. They smelled horrible and were coming my way. one of them took a stick and wrapped it around my neck. i screamed in agony as the silver came in contact with my skin. 

The other guard unlocked my chains from my wrist and the grip on my neck tightened pulling me forward. They push me up the stairs one was on the side of me the other was holding the clamp around my neck . We headed out the door and down a long hallway.

I knew I wasn't with Damien, the smell of them got worst and worst as I was heading down the hallway. 

Stopping at the last door in the long hallway. I was pushed into the double doors and the door closed behind me. I got back to the door but noticed the silver knob and backed away. I turned around and noticed that I was in a office that had book stacked high.

I stopped in the middle of admiring the room when i felt a hot breathe on my neck. The bad smell had already sub-sided. I turned and back away. Standing there was the guy from earlier. It was Jack and his eyes were glowing.

"What are you?" I said backing away. 

"Well it's quite obvious from the bad smell on the guards that i'm a werewolf."

I stopped it made perfect sense, from legends Damien told me was the werewolves hated vampires and we hated them also they smelled bad to us.

"What do you want with me"

He chuckled before answering my question

'Well I want you Alice".....