Kiddnaped

Sorry for the late update.Enjoy.

Kidnaper's POV

------------------------------------------------

I watched her as she walked through the woods to Ber house.

I've have been watching her for about 5 years now. Ever since I saw her at the mall shopping alone. I remember following her all the way home,and ever since then I have been watching over and learned everything about her.

Now that she's 17 I can claim her as my bride. I follow her keeping my distance and wait outside her house for about 15 minutes until I decided to come in.

I jump on her roof and fi d o e of the windows. I smash it with my fist with out cutting myself.

When I entered through the broken window I hear her coming up the stairs. I his behind the door. When she reached the window,examining it. I take out the cloth in my pocket and put it over her mouth.

She kicked for about a minute or so until she started to slowly go unconscious.

As soon as she is completely out cold I release the clothe from her mouth and take out my phone.I called one of my guards to come down the street with van.

As soon as he arrives I take Alice and carry her bridal style down the stairs outside and in the waiting van.

I lay her down and tell the guard to drive us home.

I can t believe I just kidnapped my soul-mate . I thought too myself.

So what do you guys think. Who is the mystery guy?. Thx for reading. Vote.Comment.