Chapter 21

Alice's POV

The castle eliminated at dark aurora in the sky. The gates to the front of the castle was open. Not a soul person in sight. I knew my purpose and I had to complete it.

I was distracted from my thoughts when Damien touch my shoulder.

"Where are we?"

I could not tell him where we were only that we had a mission to accomplish.

" I don't know" I lied and Began to walk towards the castle.

Crossing the bridge there was water on both sides and yet again no one in sight. Entering the castle I was met with darkness. There were a few candles to emit light to the paints. I took one and continued to walk until I was met with a case of stairs.There were many portraits on the walls of people I can not see.

"I have a bad feeling about this place" said Damien off my shoulder. I had forgotten that he was here with me.

"What do you mean!"

"I know this place but, I can not put my finger on it".

"There is only one way to find out." I began to head up the stairs stressing at every creak the old wood made.

All of the portraits were covered in dust and cob webs. They looked of kings and queens from the past due to their attire.

Almost at the top of the stairs I stopped by a painting that caught my eye. The painting consisted of a man sitting in a blood red chair. His eyes were white and glowed off the wall.

"Damien" I called.

"What's wrong" he said in a panic checking to see if I was hurt.

"We are in Dracula's house" I said with fear.

"Indeed you are" said a Romanian voice from the top other stairs. The same glow from the portrait. I knew it was him......