Chapter 13

Alice's POV

        As I went closer to the light it became harder and harder for me to tolerate the brightness. I opened the door and it made a loud creek, stepping into the light I had to shut my eyes very tight. 

    The door close and I felt a hot breathe on my neck. I was pushed hard against a wall with my eyes were still shut. I knew it was Damien because I could feel tingles shooting up my arm as he gripped it slowly. It took me sometime, to the light. After opening my eyes fully, I was staring at a set of blue orbs. 

My breathing started to slowly down as if I was hold my breathing. It didn't bother me because now I'm a vampire,and vampires don't need to breathe. We stared at each other with me still pinned to the wall.

    I started to sink my nails into my hand, making blood ooze out of it. I did that while I started straight at him trying to restrain myself. The smell of the metallic smell of blood started to fill my nose. But, I still didn't look away from him. 

    Damien's chin started to clench the longer we stared at each other.  I was about to break the silence by opening my mouth. But, it was clamped opened as Damien captured my lips with his. I tried to push him off but, it was no use. 

   His grip tightened around my waist pulling me closer the more I try to push myself back. He let go of my mouth and started to trail kisses down my neck making me hold in a moan that I have been keeping in. When he reached my sweet spot I couldn't take it anymore as I let a moan. 

I tried to pull him closer but, he let go of me with his head in my neck as he started to chuckled.

" What is so funny" I asked. Obviously anger by his reaction. 

"First you don't want me than you're pulling me closer than ever." He chuckled again.

"Just admit it Alice, you want me as much as I want you"

He said coming closer to me but, this time he put me on his shoulder. I started to yell and beat on his chest.

"Put me down now Damien" I yelled. 

He didn't bulge.

I felt a gust of wind then he turned my position on him so now he's carrying me bridal style.We were in the woods just like my dream. Every last detail was the same. 

"Where are we" 

"We are in the forest,silly" He tapped my nose, giving me a smile showing his adorable dimples.

"Well put, me down" As we started to walk.

"No"

"Yes"

"Make me"

"Ugh" I groaned out loud. After a few moments I was dropped but, instead on landing on the ground I splashed in water. It felt really warm to me. Bringing my head back up to the of the water Damien was nowhere to be found. Turning around while looking for any signs of him. 

  I was pulled under water by my foot. I began to panic, the grip on my leg disappeared and I rose back to the top only to be met by Damien's hard chest. 

He was laughing so hard it looked like he was turning blue. I splashed water into his face while he laughed it me. I noticed that he had a swim suit on. 

"Why did you do that" I said splashing another wave of water at him. 

"I thought it was funny"

"Really now" I said in a seductive tone. His face turned serious,as I got closer to him. We were so close that we were about to kiss until, I splashed him in the face again with water. 

"That's pay back" i yelled before pulling away and running out the water and into the woods. 

I could smell Damien getting closer to me, I was picking up my speed using my vampire speed when I felt a flash of wind and I was tumbled on top of landing in a puddle of water and mud. 

"You think you can run from me with out a kiss?" Damien said, giving me a smirk. I laughed until my face was splashed with something dark. Mud. 

He hit me with mud. It was all on my neck and down my chest. 

I smacked him lightly leaving a hand print of mud. Next thing we know we are have mud war, we didn't stop until dawn he picked me up and ran straight to a cabin where we both took a shower. 

After, I finished I got in to a green dress which matched with my blonde hair. Walking down stairs in the living room, I saw Damien with a brunette girl her lips was enclosed on his. He broke out of the kiss and looked at me I was shocked. It was that girl from when I was first taken I didn't remember her name and I never want to. 

Something warm started to run down my face. Tears. I was crying because now I feel heart broken. 

"Alice she came onto me I was trying to push her off of me."

"I don't want to hear" I said softly looking down. 

"Alice please listen" He pleaded as he pushed that girl off and started to walk towards me. I headed towards the door and ran out. i didn't know where I was going to go. It was dark when I found a road, I started to walk on the side of the road, it started to sprinkle outside a little but, it didn't bother me. 

Making my way to anywhere a black car came to the side of the road and the driver.......