Waking up.....

Hey guys sorry for not updating sooner. Hope you enjoy chapter 3.

Alice's POV

I woke in a soft comfortable bed...

WAIT WHAT!...

I jumped out of the bed and fell on the floor. Looking around I saw a door which was open that was the bath room. Too my right I could see a 2 set of double doors the first set was huge and was made of mahogany wood. The other set was much smaller which I think leads to the closet.

I get up off the floor and head to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and notice what im wearing. A black night gown that went mid thigh. As I was looking at myself I heard the doors to the room open and close then the creaking of someone sitting on the bed.

I made my way put of the bathroom and saw a really good looking guy on the bed. Wait Alice he probably is the one that kidnapped you, I thought,

"You took me" The words slid out of my mouth. He looked up at me and I was lost into his Bright blue eyes.

"yes" he manages to say after what seemed like hours. I backed into the wall next to the bathroom door a started to cry.

"Hey,hey. Why are you crying? Blue eyes asked me. "You took me from m-my h-h-home" I said hiccuping.

He got off the bed and heaed towards me. But he passed me and went into his closet. In there was boy and girl clothes. He managed to grab a white dress and a set of white shoes.

He turned towards me" go take a shower and then put this on" he said in a commanding voice. I got and went him and took the stuff he had and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower and aw some feminine hygiene products, I hurried and took a shower. I finished in about 15 minutes.

I got out was about to wrap a towel around me when I saw blue eyes outside the bathroom sitting on the sink.

I panicked and quickly wrapped a towel around me. He sat there and smirked. He eyed me u and down.

"I forgot to give you a bra and underwear." He set them down on the sink and left. I let out the breath I didn't notice i was holding in.

I quickly dressed and let my hair lay down and put on the white baby doll shoes. I walked out the bathroom and saw another girl sitting on the bed.

she got up and had her face in front of me. " what are you doing with my husband" she said...

SO how was that? Who is the mystery girl? Stay tuned for the next update.