Chapter 19

Alice's POV

The dark figures were powerful as I saw them turn people into ashes. People were running in all directions,except for me I couldn't move all I could was stand and watch as the fairies were being killed off as they tried to escape.

They all were running through a portal that took them to another unknown place. The wolves and vampires were running the portal the rest of the families took their children and sent them with the fairies. One of the children cried,it was a girl with blonde hair like mine.

Her father was already fighting off the dark hooded creatures. I looked back at the mother looking down at her with sorrow.

"Mommy don't leave me!" The little girl cried,whiling holding on to her mother. A male fairy came from behind and lifted her up. Her face was a blur from the darkness.

"Alice,sweet heart,you have to be safe. I have go fight to protect you,I promise you that you will taken care of" her mother told her softly. Her mother had soft shiny blond curls just like her.

Damien and his family was already gone when I started to look around.

"Take her away and do it now" the mother said. The fairy picked up the girl and took his out that had a blue flame. He placed it on her head and she fell sleep. He was walking to the portal while the girl's mother was fighting.

A little of lit reflected off the girl's face and it looked exactly like.....me.