Always Remember...3

That's chapter 3! Please comment & vote! I can't stress that enough@ Please & thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a list. A whole list worth of times she wanted me to look back at. It was listed from 1 to 10. Now that I think about it, it seems like she made this letter because she knew something was going to happen to her. If she thought something this bad was going to happen to her, she could’ve just told me and I would’ve tracked down this person and killed him.

It was almost like I could hear her voice reading it to me, but I knew it was just my imagination. The girl that I loved since I met her, was in a hospital bed in a coma, looking beat up and tore apart. I swear once I find out who did this to her I will make sure they die a slow and painful death. I just hope hat she wakes up soon.

I looked down at the letter and read the first thing she wanted me to look back at.

1.Remember the first time we meet….lol…. Thats when you gave me the nickname cupcake. That day changed my life. That’s when we official became friends. I know I will always remember that day.

I thought back to that day. I remembered it like it was yesterday. It was true that was the first time I called Autumn cupcake.

Flash Back:

It was the middle of June. All the little kids, including Nathan were out side play and having fun. The ice cream truck was driving down the street as people got their money out and ran after the truck.

Nathans' mother was on their porch, watching Nathan and his brothers play basketball and his older sister Kassidy playing jump rope with her friend down the street.

It was like any normal day. Everything was normal expect for the moving truck that was down the street. All the parents started to whisper and looked in the direction where the moving truck was.

But none of the kids including Nathan paid it any mind, they were all to busy having fun and laughing, enjoying the beginning of their summer break.

The sun was setting and it was getting late. It wasn’t long before Nathan’s parents called them inside. All four of them went inside and were told to take a bath and then put on some decent close.

When Nathan mom was done dressing Nathan and his brother Jackie, and was done doing his sisters hair his dad came into the living room wearing a decent looking suit.

“Mom, where are we going?” Cassidy complained as she tugged and tried fixing her dress in a move comfortable position.

“Kassie, spot tugging at your dress, you look very pretty tonight in it we don’t want it to end up like you other ones.” she said pulling her hands away from her summer dress and fixing at her sides.