Always Remember...20

Nathan P.OV.

"Nathan, keep it in your pants!" Cole yelled at me and I growled at him in response. I mad at myself because I can't control myself anymore around Autumn, but then again I don't want to control myself around her. I'm a complete mess.

Cole glared at me like he wanted to punch me in my face but he knew he needed me and I needed him if we were going to complete our task at killing Kendal. We both hated him in the same way but Cole hates him more and I don't blame him----he had to grow up with the jackass.

Cleanching my fist together I fillanly got myself calmed down and in control. "Sorry" I finally said for what seemed like ever. " I just can't---I can't---" "I know." Cole said interupting me. " Seth told me about you being in heat earlier today. But please try to keep it in your pant for the rest of this week." Cole said.

I nodded. " And the way it's going, I don't think your winning that bet between you and Seth." He smirked at me before hopping on the bed and turning the T.V. on. " If I didn't walk into the room when I did, you to would probably be mated already and she would've been pregnant." I rolled my eyes at him. " I would love to see her pregnant with my baby but I highly doubt her farther and brother would like that."

" Would you like the thought of that?" Cole asked and I nodded proudly. In a flash, Cole got off the bed and was holding me by the collar of my shirt. " Listen, your not going to have anymore sexually contect with her until Kendal is dead and your flying back home. Mate with her on the plane or even in the taxi on the way to the airport, but I reapeat---You.Are.Not.Mating.With.Her.Now!" Cole said lowly.  

The bathroom door opened and Cole was instantly off of me and back on the bed flipping through the channels as if nothing happened. Autumn stepped out of the bathroom with her shirt back on her hair brushed back into a ponytail. She looked at Cole on the bed flipping throw channels before walking over and sitting by, she didn't even glance at me. 

" You guys want to watch a movie?" Cole asked looking at us fir a reasponse. "Sure." Autumn whispered and I just nodded. I'm starting to think that bypoler-ness runs in Cole and Kendal's family.

"Aren't you busy today?" I asked him and he turned around with a smirk on his face. " I was busy. Not anymore, I made time so that I could spend with you two kids," "You know if your busy you could go, you don't have to stay here just because of us." Autumn said feeling bad because of Cole's half empty comment. Only if she really knew what he was up too.

"Nope, I just want to chilli here and relax. So what are we wacthing tonight?"

After watching two movies the sunsetted and Autumn was asleep. Problem is that she wasn't sleeping on my shoulder, she was sleeping on Cole's shoulder. Stupi Cole, he wouldn't even let me sit next to her while we were watching the movies so he sat in between us. 

He paied not attention to her but I felt jelious and wanted to push him off the bed because my mate fell asleep on his shoulder. I growl excaped my thoat and Cole smirked at me. " Nathan don't worry, I won't bit her. Unlike you I don't like her in that way and I only bit people for blood not love. " Cole's eyes had a glint in them before is smirk fadded and he laied Autumn on the bed. 

He hopped off the bed and went over to the door to get his shoe's. " I think it's about time for me to leave." 

"What's wrong?" I asked him, he shook his head before turning to me and saying. " Don't you dare think about waking her up so that you two could finish what you started earliar." I won't, he opened the door but before he could walk away I said " ---don't worry Cole, There's someone out there for you." he turned back a looked at me with a sad face.

Cole's a great guy and he really do deserves someone that like him for him. Not a girl that is only attracted to him because is looks or money. " In some ways I wish I were a wolf like you guys. Then fate would guartantee that their's someone out there for me." Cole said before turning away from me and continuing until he was out of sigh.

Going into the room I locked the door and changed out of my jeans and shrit before climbing into bed. I'm lucky to have Autumn, out of all people in this would I knew from every since I could walk that I would have someone specail for me and now I know exactually who it is.

Turning the T.V. off with the remote controller, I layed down and pulled her closer to me. Autumn automatically layed her head on my chest and I kissed her head. Cole may not beileve it but I'm pretty sure that there is someone out there for him. Everyone has someone. I just know it.  

=======================================================================

Yes, I know it's short-ish. But I just felt like I need to upload this story----and I did! Yeah! Comment, Vote & Fan me please!!! 

Peace, Love & A Pocket Full Of Doves!

XBrooklyn13CubX