Always Remember...24

Tehe! Here's chapter 24! Two more chapter left guys!!!! :D Enjoy

Autumn P.O.V.

" We all can't wait to see you! Even Marissa, she'll be here the moment you step foot in this house. I've missed you so much sweetie," mom told me both Nathan and I were in the taxi on the way to the church that Kendal is suppose to be getting married in.  " I miss you too mom."

" What's wrong hun? You sound----different? What happened? Did Nathan do something to you?" she questioned me. How very right she was, but I'm not going to tell her what really happened. She'll find out tonight and plus this is already an eventful day and it's just going to get more and more evenful, if that makes any sense at all. 

Nathan looked over at me knowing exacting what my mom asked. He had a small smile on his face as he held his hand in mine. " Umm, I'll tell you when I get home but right now I got to go," I told her. " Alright hun, I'll see you later. Love you and make sure both you and Nathan are safe. I don't want anything bad happening to either one of you guys," she said in her mothing voice. I smiled, I really so miss my mom. I wonder how everyone will take Nathan and I being mated. I couldn't halp but to feel kind of nervous to what they will think of us. 

" Bye mom, we will," I said before pressing the end button. " Why didn't you tell her?" Nathan asked leaning closer to me so that he was whispering in my ear. My cheeks turned red and I looked away from him, " tell her what?" I asked. " About us cupcake, we're mated now I would think that you would want to tell your family the good news," he sound kind of sad but excited at the thought. I meet his hazel eyes and smiled. I didn't want to be the cause of his sadness. 

" I am going to tell them, I just don't want to tell them by phone. I want to see their faces when I tell them we're----we're" I couldn't finish my thought. " Mates? and we mated?" he said kissing my cheek. " Are you embarrassed by what we did because what we did was make love to each other and I loved every moment of it baby. I thought you would be a little more happier," he told me. His word broke my heart, I didn't want to let him down. " No Nathan it's not like that I did enjoy it, I loved it and I will never forget it. I'm not embarrassed by what we did," I told him holding onto his hand a little tighter.

He smirked at my words and planted a kiss to my lips. " I know you did and I'm planning on us doing it more and more until we have pups," he said his hazel eyes darkening at the thought. I blushed again. We were talking about having sex again while we are in a taxi. The taxi driver wasn't paying attention to what we were sying but just the thought of what we do together.

" Here you go," the taxi driver said pulling up near the church. Nathan handed him a ten before both of us got out. There were alot of people and most of these people looked rich. Alot of the older women were wearing shiny jewery and exprensive dress and most of the men were wearing suit or tux. Nathan held my hand as we got closer to the church.

I couldn't help but to think about the worse. What if Kendal see us before Cole leads him out back then what? What if they could smell us? What if Kourtney reconizes me and call me out on it. Wait, what if his parents see me? I meet them before and they know how I look and if they see me they will go right to Kendal and tell them. Nathan squeezed my hand before smiling down at me and kissing me gently on the lips.