Always Remember...25

I wanna finish this before Lacrosse starts so I'm uploading the last chapter on the 11. Happy Birthday to my brother Will. He's also the funny-est and generous of them all :D Happy Birthday Bro :) 

This chapter will be changing P.O.V.'s alot. We'll have Autumn, Nathan, Kassie, Seth, Marissa and Cole's P.O.V..

Please remember this is not the last chapter!!! The next chapter is the last chapter and then 'Always Remember' is over. Well....Happy Reading :D

Marissa's P.O.V.

This is the day I've been waiting years for but I can't help but to feel nervous. I know this is the right thing, I want this but maybe having a biig wedding wasn't such a bright idea. I can't do it with al these people watching me. I just can't. I'm going to trip and fall right on my ass on my own wedding day.

I frowned at my reflection in the mirror. Seth was such a good mate and he is going to e a great father and a great husband but this huge wedding is way out of me league. I know Seth didn't mind having a bid wedding or a small wedding all he wanted to do was get married. Seven months ago I was over joyed about this wedding but now I feel...nausea. And it wasn't from my nervous either. 

I ran into the small bathroom and my whole breakfast was in the toilet. The smell burned my noes and I quickly fushed. " You feeling ok?"  India asked coming into the small bathroom in the maroon colored brides maids dress. I nodded, " I just feel a little under th weather today," I said honestly. I haven't talked on seen Seth for a whole week. Sound stupid hun? At the time I thought it would be romantic if the next time we saw each other was when we were actually getting married but right about now, both me and his son needed him. 

" Well, that's not good," Autumn said coming next to her older sister, " we've got a wedding to get to," she said cheerfully. I smiled before standing up and putting mouth wash in my mouth and then spit it out. " I'm ready," I said before we were all out of my parents house and heading towards the church. 

The the limo were me of course, Autumn, India, Kassie, Hailey, my cousin Jayleen, my sister Brielle, my friend Margo. They were all my braids maids wearing the same maroon colored dresses and their hairs up into a tight bun with loose curls on the side. My flower two flower girl Devon and Robin, Robin is Brielle daughter and my niece and Devon is my god daughter being my best friend Darcy. Darcy was also in the limo being my maid of honor and that was all of us. All eleven of us but there wasn't a space issue, there was pently of room in the limo for more. 

The ride over to the church was short, only ten minute long and all the way there the girls would tell me how happy they were for me and tell me that I loved stuning in my big wedding dress that had to be alter a couple of time so that my baby bump was nice and fress against the dress material. " I could hear the bells," Jayleen said looking outside at the huge church. There were people everywhere. On the stairs, on the sidewalk and in the chruch. 

" We're going to have to wait here for a while, the guys haven't gotten here yet," Brielle said holding her daughteron her lap was both Robin and Devon looked excitedly outside to limo window at the many people outside. " All of those people over there are going to auntie Rissa wedding?" Robin asked.

"Yeah, and then once they're married Seth is going to be your new daddy!" Brielle cheer and everyone laughed at Robin shocked face. " Auntie, Rissa can I sleep over at your how tonight with you and Uncle Seth?" the little girl asked her bright hazel eyes filled with excitement. " Not, tonight hun Uncle Seth and Auntie Rissa are going to be busy all week long," India said winking at me. I laughted at her joke and everyone else did too, well everyone espect Devon and Robin who were clearly confused.