Always Remember...18

You see I did upload before break! Yeah! Please thank me by commenting and voting :D

Chapter 18

Autumn’s P.O.V.

“Cupcake.” Someone whispered. Something warm but sweet landed on my jaw but I couldn’t wake up. I didn’t want to wake up. What ever was happening was feeling good. 

“Cupcake wake up…” like silk trailed off as the warm but sweet feeling trailed down to my neck.  I had the energy to groan but it came out as a moan. 

There was a laugh before someone else’s hand covered over mine the warm but sweet feeling was at my ear. “ I know you are awake Autumn”. Instantly I knew who the person was. It was Nathan and he was causing me to feel like this.

My eyes slowly opened and I was correct. He was hovering over me, sattling my legs. His hazel eyes were a little darker then usually but they were still shining as he starred into my eyes. His brown hair was messed up proving he just got of bed. “Nathan.” I stated unable to say anything else.

“Shh” he said coming down and kissing my shoulder, slowly pulling my bra strap and spaghetti strap. With his other hand he moved the straps away from my other shoulder. I didn’t do anything to stop him, I didn’t even try.  I bit down on my lip to keep in the moan that wanted to come out. Closing my eyes I let him take control of my body but quickly I snapped out of it when his hands started making there way under my shirt.

I pushed him away and hopped off the bed. Getting myself as far away as possible from him. He looked at me confused but slowly his confused look turned into a angry look and for the first time ever his eyes turned black and I mean completely black. 

 A pure black that could only mean one thing. What have I got myself into!

He got up and slowly walked over to me. His black eyes staying the same. I took another step back until my back hit the wall. I looked over at the bathroom door thinking I could make a run for it but Nathan’s voice boomed throw my ears. 

“Don’t even think about!” he was right in front of me and had both hands on the side of my head. “Nathan”. 

“”Why are you trying to run away from me!” he said coldly his black eyes looking straight through me and into my soul. 

“I’m not running away from you.” I whispered.

“I thought you like it when I touched you.” He said taking his left hand and running it on the side of my body. “ I thought I made you feel different.” He said looking down at my body making me shiver. 

 A smirk was on his face but his eyes were still black and cold. “Tell me you don’t like it.” He said.

I couldn’t lie to him but I couldn’t say anything, from the way he was running his hand up and down my body. “Stop” I managed to say.