Always Remember...4

Nathans P.O.V.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Remember our first day at kindergarten, it was the end of summer and every one was excited to start a brand new school year, but me. I wined about how I wanted to stay in pre-k and didn’t want to move up to kindergarten since we didn’t get naps in kindergarten. That day I will never forget.

I didn’t hesitate to look back at our first day of Kindergarten

Beginning Of Flash Back:

“Mommy, I don’t want to go to kindergarten I want to stay in pre-k.” Autumn wined as her mom tried to shake her off her foot and bring her through the double doors of the schools' front door.

“Autumn honey, it's not going to be that bad, it's going to be fun. You’ll get to make lots of new friends and Nathan is in the same class so you’ll have someone to talk to.”

Autumns' mother been trying to convince Autumn that starting kindergarten would be fun, but she didn’t believe it. Nathan and his mother were watching as Autumn had a hiss fit in front of the school, but she wasn’t the only one. Other kids were making a fuss with starting kindergarten and all of them we’re crying and screaming, just like Autumn.

Her mom finally got Autumn off her leg and carried her inside the school as Autumn screamed and started to hit her mother on her back to make her let go.

Nathan didn’t think starting Kindergarten was bad but he was nervous. I thought having Autumn with him on their first day would make each other feel better.

They finally got to the right classroom filled with kids and teacher helping them with their stuff.

“Bye Nathan, have a good first day I’ll see you after school.” his mom said kissing Nathan on his cheek and then walking to the classroom door waiting for Autumns' mom to join her.

A teacher was trying to pull Autumn away from her mom as Autumn screamed to the top of her lungs. When the teacher finally pulled Autumn off her mom her mom quickly kissed her forehead and told her to have fun before disappearing out the door with Nathans' mom.

When Autumn finally calmed down a teacher named Mrs. Appleton came up to them and grabbed both their hands.

“Hi, you guys, I’m Mrs. Appleton and I’m going to be your teacher.” she said

“Hi” Nathan said but Autumn didn’t respond to her, she didn’t even smile. Autumn was mad.

“You must be Nathan, and you little girl must Autumn. Both of you have very unique names.” she said

“Now come with me I’ll show you where to put your stuff.” she lead Nathan and Autumn out in the hall where their cubbies were. They had their names on top of their cubbies with smiley faces surrounding it.

“Ok, I’m going to go inside and check on everyone else, I’ll be right back.” she said before disappearing back into the classroom.

“I hate it here Nathan, I want to go home.” Autumn said as she took her back pack off and hung it on one of the hooks in her cubby.

Nathan smiled at her as he did the same. I didn’t care to be there as along as Autumn was with me.