Always Remember...21

Autumn's P.O.V.

I hate contacts they annoy my eyes. I hate high heels, I always trip and fall with them. I hate wigs, they're ichy. I hate thick layer of make up, it's too much make up. I hate tight close, because they are too tight. Ok, I see you understand that I hate all this stuff, but if I hate it so much why am I standing in a diner wearing all of this?

Well, Cole thought it would've been a smart idea to lean more about Kourtney motives of marring Kendal but I don't think it's that hard to figure out. When people see Kendal they see lots of money and gold. Plus, he an attractive guy, what girl, not counting me, wouldn't jump to the opportunity to marry a young attractive millionaire? Especailly if she's a whore.

Anywho, I'm here in this five star diner dressed in a tight blur skirt and a white blouse that shows too much. My boobs are literally hanging out the top of this blouse and you could see the edge of my blue bra. The heels that I'm wearing are four inches tall with straps. My wing is thick red curly hair going down my back and I have brown contracts in. 

" Autumn are you ready?" Cole asked looking at me from up and down, I nodded. "What ever gets me out of this sluty get-up," I told him. Cole glanced outside the window before looking back at me. "Trust me five minute with her and you'll probably know he life story, now here she comes, go!" Cole said pushing me towards the door causing me to stumble a bit.

Turning around, I glared at him and he mouthed 'sorry' before pointing behind me and walking away to go sit in a booth in the back with Nathan. Nathan---God, I love him so much, but now isn't the time to gush over him. 

I walked quickly over to the door and right when she opened the door, I plasted a fake smile on my face. " Welcome to Marandas' Garden, follow me to your booth," I said pointing the direction Cole told me to bring her in. The blonde gave me a bitchy smile before flinging her hair over her shoulder and walking in the direction I told her to walk in.

You see, not even thridy seconds and she's already treating me like this. I guarantee you that if I really worked here I would get fired just because of rude people like her. Sorry but today is not my day---you yesterday.

Ever since we followed Kendal and Kourtney into the woods on their little date or sex scene, Nathan haven't kissed me ever since that day. I wouldn't even kiss me on the check. It's like he's just trying to be friends again and I don't like it at all. 

" Here is your booth," I told Kourtney pointing to the booth at was two booths away from where Nathan and Cole were pretending to be customers. "Here's a meun." I handed her the meun and fake gasped before she took it away from me. "What!" she asked looking around to see what happened.

" Your ring, it's like---the most beautifulest thing I've ever saw," I gushed in enthusiasm. Taking a seat in front of her I grabbed on her hand a starred at the big blue diamond on her finger. I'm not going to lie, that baby was huge!

" I know, isn't being angaged great," she said flipping her hair over her should again and starring down at her ring. " Engaged?" I asked. " This guy must got alot of cahs for this. All the men I've ever sleep with a loser. Can't ever take me out to McDonalds," Yup, he's rich alright---he's a prince," My mouth literally dropped.