Always Remember...23

Ello everyone, just a short not there is only three chapters left after this one and I would like to say thank you. Happy Reading! Half of this chapter id R-Rated but I'll warn of and tell you when the sex scene is over! Oh, Bye for now!

 ( Sex Scene )

Autumn's P.O.V.

" I'm staking a claim on my mate," he growled, before setting his lips back on mine. Me being tired and all went with whatever he was doing as the words slowly processed in my mind. I'm staking a claim on my mate......... Mate? Why does that word sound so good now that he's kissing me but the word claim sound even better as he held my body gentally. 

Am I his mate? I think I'm his mate. No, I know he's my mate and I couldn't be happier. Now we could actually get married like how he asked when we were younger. We could actually have kids. Now I know why for so long I've been in love with this guy, because he's the man I'm suppose to be with until the end of time. 

This time I kissed him back hard and long, showing him all the passion and love I had for him. He didn't pull away but instead wrapped his arms around my waist smiling into the kiss. Oh, how I craved his sweet kiss for so long. My hands reached for his shirt and when he seen what  I was doing, he took it off for me. 

His chest was so toned but the thing I loved best about it was the dark brown mark on his right hip. His birthmark started there and disappeared in his jeans. I slowly let my hands slip to his right hip, running my fingers over the mark. Through out the years I away wanted to touch it but I never dared to but if he was going to feel and touch every part of my body I was going to the same. 

Nathan moaned into my mouth making me smile at what I caused. He looked at me with pure lust in his eyes. Even though his hazel eyes were slightly darkened because of his wolf, they were still beautiful in my eyes. He pulled away from my lips to leave a trail a kisses down my neck and on my breast. 

My breathing begun to pick up at the way he just starred at my breast as if trying to remember every detail to them. He was sattling me while my hands dropped to the side of the bed. When he didn't do anything I started feeling self conscious. Covering my chest with my arms only to have them pulled away and pinned down with one of his larger hands above my head. Nathan stayed quiet as he gazed at my body. 

After what felt like forever he finally made a move. With his free hand he brought it to one of the breast and covered it with his hand. He squeezed it causing me to gasp. " Did I hurt you?" he asked looking at me with concerned written all over his face. " No, I like it," I told him making him smile as he squeezed it another time. 

He pulled my shirt off and through it on the floor before placing his hands back on my breast. He continued what he was doing but once his finger rubbed against my nipple through the material of my bra I moan loudly. He did it again and again  making me moan in pleasure over and over again. He begun sucking on the expossed part of my mound before his hand slipped behind my back and suddenly my bra became loose. Be grabbed a hold of my staps in his mouth, pulling it down slowly until my bra was completely off and on the floor. 

Nathan's P.O.V.