Always Remember...14

( 26 votes & 14 comments) please! :)

Autumn P.O.V.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was Wednesday two day after I got out of the hospital. So far I'm getting better. I can walk but I still limp on my spirant ankle. The pack doctor said that my ankle would be fully heeled by Saturday and my wrist won't be heeled until a week and day from now. Some things would take a lot longer to heel. My two broken ribs will take an whole month to heel. That's really long. But I'm lucky I'm a wolf, because if I were human it would take me double the time to heel.

On the other hand something's were permanent. The scars that ran on the side of my stomach were permanent and the scar that ran from my jaw to my neck is permanent. I'm lucky that the scar that ran from my jaw to neck wasn't to noticeable.

Yesterday we made a plan. The plan was for us to go to North Carolina were Kendal was currently living and kill him with out any evidence that we killed him behind. We are going to rent a hotel near his house but not to close so that he could pick up our scent. We had someone in on the plan and it funny because the person in on the plan is Kendal's own cousin Cole.

(: 26 votes& 14 comments :)

Right now I was home watching T.V. on the couch as my mom cooked in the kitchen. India was at school and Seth went out with Cynthia (Seth's mate) who just came to visit today. Dad was at work and I felt sorry for my mom because now she had to take off work to take care of me. At least I get to go to the last three days of school next week.

Since Nathan missed school on Monday, I tried convincing him to go to school on Tuesday but he didn't listen to me, in steady he skipped two whole days of school just to stay with me. These last two day that I've been out the hospital have been the most awkward two days of my life for two reasons. 1: I was all fragile and broken physically & 2: Nathan have been....how do I say it? Strange? Yeah strange.....that's the word.

I got off the couch and limped to the kitchen to see my mom over the oven making something that smelt good. "What you making, mama?" I asked limping over her. She smiled and turned to me.

"Alfredo" she was taking the wooden spoon out the pot and making Alfredo sauce splatter everywhere. I laughed at her and some of it landed on my face. "I think I need to watch where I fling this spoon. That always seem to happen when I'm cooking." she said taking a napkin and wiping it off my face.

"Yeah, maybe you should put the spoon down before you say anything." I told her and she just laughed.

"It'll be a lot worse if I didn't know how to cook. Than my food would be everywhere on the kitchen walls and it would taste nasty." She put the napkin on the table and begun cooking again.

"Can I help you?" When I asked this question she seemed shocked. "What?" I asked looking at the expression plastered on her face.

"You never asked me if I needed help cooking. Of course you can." she said and walked over to the table where there were chicken pieces in a bowl. "You can shred these chicken into little pieces. That shouldn't be so hard for a beginner, Huh?"

"Hey, I know how to cook!" I protested. "And I'm not a beginner. If I were a beginner I would be making cereal or soup." I added shortly.

"Sure what ever you say sweetie." she said laughing before kissing my forehead and then going back to the pot on the stove. "So how's your ankle and ribs?" she said.

"Good, My ankle ok, but my ribs are killing me! It doesn't hurt when I stand or sit but when I been down or lay down it's like world war two all over again."