S.H.E.I.L.D?

It was a normal day for you. You owned a pretty famous bar...ok we'll you lived in a small town and you are the only bar IN town. Your best friend Ariana. (A/N: That's me and I'll be in here as the story progresses :p) She's the best Bartender in town...that and she can eat anything and not get fat as well as hold her liquor down better than any one. As the two of you where working behind the counter, Today was a busy day . It was the supper bowl and everyone who loved football and alcoholic beverage is there. "Ariana!! We need more beer at table 12!" You yelled at you best friend "Yea, Yea I'm coming!" She gave you the Beers and you where off...but all of a sudden there where gun shots flying threw the bar. Screams where everywhere. All you herd was Ariana yelling "H.Y.D.R.A!" You ran to with fear in your eyes "Ariana! What's going on?!?" She grabbed your hand "No time come with me!" She took you to your office but opened a secret door "There's a secret door in my office?!?" "Look all will be explained, just come on!" You ran down into a tunnel where a car was waiting "Agent Hibbitts!" A woman with black hair with blue eyes "Hill! Get us out of here H.Y.D.R.A is coming." You looked at Ariana with a puzzled look "A-Agent?" You got in the car and it sped off  "Your probably confused and I'm gonna explain everything to you" you nodded "I'm a S.H.I.E.L.D Agent. Agent Ariana Hibbitts. My job from the beginning was to protect you from H.Y.D.R.A or anything else that tried to harm you" Your mind was blown. Your best friend...was hired to protect you?!? "So our Friendship..was all a lie?!?" You yelled at your 'Friend' "No! We where friends before S.H.I.L.E.D! They told my everything after they found out who I was..and who you where! I did it to keep my only friend safe...I'm sorry...but Fury will tell you the rest we are here." With that the car stopped and you knew where you where...you where at S.H.I.L.E.D.

A/N :Hey so constrictive critisume is appreciated so tell me what I need to fix and I'll have the next chapter up soon