Yea I'll Take Him To Go.

A/N: So umm Yea sorry this took so long I haven't had any ideas for what will happen next in my story :P but! I figured out a way for you to hopefully meet bucky in DIS Chapter! HHAHAH also! I really wanna know if you guys think my story is good? When it comes to my writing I get very self-conscious about it but anyways here is PART 10!! P.S I made a group Called Anything-X-Reader on deviantart Its a place where you can post any story from xReader to Character X Character and even fan art! so if you have deviantart go check it out ^_^

-(Y/N) P.O.V-

It's been 3 weeks since Ariana was taken. I found out that the USB she had on her was actually a tracking device and thank god for that. Steve and Sam are helping, were  currently are on a jet flying to Siberia, Russia. I look at Steve and by the look on his face, he know's something I don't know. "Hey, Steve? You ok? You look...nervous?" He looked at me and smiled "Yea (Y/N), I just wanna get Ariana back and maybe catch the Winter Soldier." I nodded and noticed we were landing.

-Le Time Skip so you can meet Mr.Winter!!-

There was gunfire everywhere! "(Y/N)! Get Ariana quick!" I heard Sam yell at me. I nodded and ran into a room where I saw Ariana tied down and in all honesty... She looked like crap! "Ariana!" She slowly looked at me and frowned "(Y-Yn).....Ru-" She passed out and there he was standing there. That attractive man who shot me and took my best friend. The Winter Soldier. "Look Winter Soldier! Just give me Ariana and I'll let you go." He just stood there emotionless. He pulled out his gun and was about to shot me AGAIN, but then Steve came and threw his shield at him. "You ok?" I nod "Yea! You get him I'll get Ariana!" he ran over to The Winter Soldier and they started fighting. I quickly untie Ariana from everything that was attached to her. I slowly put my arm around her waist and started walking back to the jet. Before I fully left the room I heard Steve say "Bucky, Stop this is not you!" I stopped to think for a second 'Who's Bucky? No time I have to get her out of here!' I managed to get her back on the jet. I waited for Steve and Sam to get back so we could go. "(Y/N)? Where's Steve?" Sam asking me quickly getting on the jet "He's fighting The Winter Soldier!" Right on cue Steve came back carrying none other than the Winter Soldier himself "Alright Lets go!"