Alone...With Him..

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE!! Yes I iz updating! So yea....here this is..WOOP WOOP!!

You two sat there awkwardly for a moment.

"Soo..wanna play a card game?" You say pulling out a deck of cards.

"Where did you get the cards? And is there even enough room?" He scooted more towards the wall.

"I always keep cards with me. Ariana gets bored easily. Yea I mean we could play More. It's easy to play!" You say smiling. What you couldn't see was he was blushing. The moment he saw you in the hospital room he couldn't help but to think about her.

"How do we play?"

"What we do is we each get 7 cards  and who ever had the highest cards gets the cards, who ever has the most in there pile wins" You explained.

"I guess."

-5 minutes later-

"I win again!" You smiled and giggled. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Your cheating somehow!"

"How can I cheat at this!"

"I don't know!" You both started laughing . You both just stared into each others eyes. You both leaned in. Your noses where touching, you both could feel each others breath.  Then finally! Your lips meet. The kiss was short but passionate. As he pulled away he smiled at you and rested his forehead on yours.

"I think I like you (Y/N)"

"I think I like you to Buck..I think. You did shot me and kidnap my best friend..but I'll forgive you. If you give me a kiss" you smiled and giggled.

"Deal" He gave you one last kiss. As soon as he pulled the door opened.

So yea! Sorry this is short! And sorry about the grammar and spelling  I'm writing this on my phone