Did Someone Say Party?

A/N: I don't think we have an Ariana P.O.V in like a wall ;-;so let's start from her shall we >:)

~Ariana P.O.V~

"OH! Steve, I was just reminding Ariana of h-" I quickly cover her  mouth "Nothing!" She licked my hand so I quickly wipe it on her shirt "Ew Dude you do not lick my hand!" "Well Let me tell Steve! because I didn't even finish reminding you." Poor Steve you came in at the wrong time. I quickly changed the subject "SO! how's Bucky? Is he ok did my p- I mean did you knock some sense into him?" "Yea he remembers a lot of things, but there is also a lot of things he doesn't remember." I notice how sad Steve looks. It brakes my heart to see him so sad "I'm really sorry Steve me and Ariana will help in any way." "Well, I need you two to do my a huge favor to ask you both" "Sure what is it Steve-o" "Well you're getting out today and I told him we would all hang out at my place and in hopes to make him feel better and to stop blaming himself." I look at Y/N and she and her poker face on "no." "(Nickname)!!" "what! He shot me and kidnaped you!" "You and I both know what really happened! and we are going or I spill what happened at prom to your mother." Now I got her! You never mess with the Hibbitts Family "Fine." "Yay!! We will be there! what time should we be there at?" I smile at him warmly " Umm anytime after 7" "Alright we will be there!""Alright, I'm gonna let Buck know. Thank you very much guys"  I blush a little bit "N-no problem!" He left the room and I let out a sigh. Then (Y/N) Punched my arm "Och! Hey, I'm already injured as it is!" "I don't wanna go!" "Too bad! What if I was Bucky and You where Steve, wouldn't you do the same thing?" She looked at me for a moment and sighed "Yea..I would. I guess I'm just a bit scared of him." I smile and hugged her "Don't worry (Y/N)...I'll Protect you just like you did for me growing up" I heard sniffles come from her "Thank you B" I feel her giggle and my eye twitches "Don't call me that..." "Oh Ok, how about Ya-Ya??" ".....Go away"

A/N!!: HEY!!! IM NOT DEAD..yet! So here's and update and fun fact those are my nicknames my family gave me growing up my grandma call's me Ya-Ya but everyone else in my family calls me B so I thought why not have a funny nickname thing anyways thank you for reading and I'll have another chapter up soon ^_^