Didnt Someone Just Get Kidnaped?!?

As you and Bucky drove back to Steve's to go get your crazy friend. You noticed head light heading straight towards the drivers side of the car. Before you could even react, the car collided with you. Next thing you knew you felt someone drag you out of the car.

"(Y/N)!!" You heard Bucky's faint voice.

"B-Bucky?"

"Leave him! We got the girl! Move out!" All you saw before you passed out was the men carrying you away.

Bucky tried to come save you but his metal arm got pinned in between something. No matter how hard he tried to get it unstuck, it was to late. You where gone. Taken by the night. He finally managed to get him free, as soon as he did he got out of the car and stood there.

Bucky has no idea what just happened. He is stunned, he has to get to Steve for help. He knows Steve's apartment isn't that far. Bucky starts running for life to his apartment. Upon his arrival, Steve had managed to get Ariana to bed. Steve heard loud knocking on his door and quickly opened it.

"B-Bucky? What's wrong? Where's (Y/N)?" Steve stepped aside as Bucky walked in the apartment.

"I-I don't know. Everything happened to quickly.. All I know is she's gone! Just like (O/N/B/Y/N)!"

"Buck, you need to calm down. We will find her. Just calm down." Steve tried to help him calm down. But all Bucky could think about was losing you. You remind him of one of the girl he ever truly loved.

"I'm trying but I just can't! I don't even know who took her!"

"Who took who?" A very sleepy Ariana walks out. Both Bucky and Steve realize that they have to tell her...tell her that her best friend was kidnapped.

"Guys? What's wrong? Why is Bucky freaking out?" Steve walked over to her and looked into her brown irises.

"(Y/N) was kidnapped.."

"Haha! V-very funny. I see pulling a prank on a slightly drunk me. Seriously where is (Y/N)?" Her head looks around, looking for any sign of her dear friend.

"Steve isn't lying. We got ambushed and they took her. You have to help me get her back. I know you can find her." She stood there shocked. Her mind went blank, face that was filled with emotion was now emotionless.

"Ariana." Steve asked her worried. She wasn't doing anything but standing there.

"I-I, I gotta go... No we need to go. Bucky, take me to wear the accident happened...I might know who took her."

A/N: HEY GUY!! So uhh yea.. Youz gotz kidnapped... Good for you!!! Give yourself a pat on the back! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 but I think I will write 2 more chapters for this book then start book 2! But I really need help thinking of a book name >.< so if you have any ideas plz let me know! Also I'm writing this all on my phone so I'm so sorry for the fact that there is no editing in this yet ;~;

Book Me: MY (Y/N) WAS TAKEN!! I MUST KILLL!

IRL Me : Dude.. Chill! Your obviously gonna get her back! And you have Bucky's help.

Bucky: She's not just yours Book Ariana. I will be the one who saves her though, sense this book is about me and (Y/N)

Book Me: Oh! You be challenging me Barns?! I'll freaking kill you! You little cinnamon roll!

IRL Me: Oh god.. Well better end this here before blood is shed. Thx for reading my story! See you all in the next chapter!!!

~The Jelly Bean Queen
(Ariana Hibbitts)