Chapter 18 - Allie

I woke up to Patrick nuzzling his face into my neck, peppering me with kisses. "Patrick," I mumbled, burying my face into my pillow and closing my eyes tightly. "It's too early."

Patrick chuckled from behind me and dropped a kiss behind my ear. "It's almost 1:30 in the afternoon, Allie."

My eyes flew open to look at my alarm clock, and Patrick was not lying. I sat up slowly, groaning, and Patrick wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my bare shoulder, sending a shiver down my spine causing me to blush as I remembered what almost happened last night. I was glad I had stopped him, because we needed to move slowly, test the water before we dove right in. Yet at the same time, as I looked over my shoulder and he claimed my lips in a slow kiss, I almost regretted it. He pulled away with a sleepy smile and I grinned at his bedhead, his blond hair sticking up all over. Unable to help myself, I leaned back in and kissed him again, only to be startled away by a loud knock on my bedroom door, followed by Pete's voice shouting at us. "Are you two gonna come out sometime this century? Or are you just gonna stay in there and fuck all day? Cause I can walk to Patrick's if I have to, but I need his keys at least."

Patrick blushed and groaned in frustration, dropping his head onto my shoulder. I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair, trying to straighten it out a bit, then slowly crawled out of bed and found my shirt, pulling it on before I opened the door. Pete stood there, grinning mischievously. "Morning, Pete," I laughed, playfully shoving past him to get to the bathroom.

"Good morning, Allie-Cat!" He shouted back, far too happy first thing in the morning...well, afternoon, I suppose.

I heard him and Patrick talking for a while in the background while I took a quick shower, and while I was brushing my hair, still in my towel, I heard the bathroom door creak open. I glanced at Patrick through the mirror, smiling at him as he shut the door and walked up behind me to land his hands on my hips. He was still undressed, but he had at least pulled his jeans back on from last night. He leaned over and kissed my cheek, carefully avoiding the brush I was dragging through my hair. "You look beautiful," he muttered, resting his chin on my shoulder and watching me in the mirror.

I blushed lightly, smiling back at him. "I'm not even dressed yet, 'Trick," I laughed, playfully bumping my backside against him so he would let go and let me finish my hair. What I didn't expect was that he'd bump his hips back, pressing against me as he dug his fingers into my hips.

"I know," he rumbled deeply, pressing his lips to my neck. I shivered and set my brush down, glaring at him playfully. He chuckled and kissed my cheek before he let go and went to grab the toothbrush I had bought for him to keep at my place. He stood beside me and brushed his teeth while I finished getting ready, and then I went to my room to get dressed. I passed Pete, who was sitting on my couch with a bowl of cereal, watching TV.

After I got dressed, a simple Fall Out Boy t-shirt and a pair of jeans, I pulled Patrick's necklace around my neck and checked myself over in the mirror. When I walked back out to the living room, I found that Patrick had now joined Pete on the couch with his own bowl of cereal, still shirtless. When I finally tore my eyes away from him, I noticed that Pete was on the phone with someone, on speakerphone. "Yeah man," he was saying, "So are you in?"

A familiar voice answered back, and I recognized him as Joe Trohman. "Of course I'm in. Have you talked to Patrick yet?"

"Hey, Joe," Patrick called, grinning at Pete like they were a couple of kids, as I settled down beside Patrick.

"Oh, hey, Patrick. How have you been?" Joe laughed, obviously not expecting Patrick to be there. Patrick grinned, glancing at me, before he answered the question.