Chapter 3

Isla's POV

I wasn't sure what to make of the scene that greeted me, although I will say I wasn't surprised, afterall Brian had told Gemma that his friends liked the ladies, and my guess was, before Gemma Brian had liked them too.
"Drink?" Brian asked smiling.
"Sure." I nodded. At least I'd spoken, Gemma just nodded her head vigorously. "Something strong." I added.
He laughed, walking off to get our drinks.
"Dear lord what have I done?" Gemma whispered.
"Calm down, it's just a party." I reassured her. "Come on, let's go sit down."
I took her arm and guided her to a couple of seats. I was aware that several of the girls were watching us and they didn't seem impressed.
"Should I reassure them I don't want their men?" I asked Gemma quietly.
"Well what about me?" She asked looking at me wide eyed. "I'm guessing I took one of their men."
I laughed, I couldn't help it, she was right.
"I guess this is how rock stars party."
We sat there and looked around. There were guys and girls everywhere, including in the pool.
"You must be Gemma?" A guy in shorts and nothing else asked approaching us.
"Oh um yes." She said awkwardly, glancing around for Brian.
"Johnny." He said sticking his hand out.
She shook it awkwardly.
"What are you doing?" Brian asked returning with our drinks.
"Introducing myself."
"Yeah right." Brian said.
"Hey." Another guy said approaching us. He too was shirtless and I had to drag my eye's away from his chest.
"Gemma, this is Matt." She shook his hand. "And this is Isla." I smiled and nodded.
"Nice to meet you." He said winking.
Ew, what a pig. He obviously loved himself sick and the sight of him repulsed me.
"Oh god." I whispered to Gemma. It was going to be a long night.
"Fuck it, I'm going to get drunk." If you can't beat them, join them.
I got up and walked over to the bar area. "Tequila." I asked.
"Ah Tequila." Someone on my left said.
I looked over to see shirtless Matt standing there.
"You know what they say about Tequila?" He asked smiling.
"No." I said throwing the shot down. "But I'm sure you're going to tell me."
"They call it the leg spreader."
I burst out laughing. "Calm down, I'm not one of your fangirls. You not getting anywhere near this."
He smirked. "I didn't say I wanted to."
"I know your type, you think all the women want you." I grabbed another shot. "But damn, this one doesn't." I threw down another shot.
"Well." Matt said taking a shot himself. "I guess we'll see."
"Oh god." I said grabbing my beer and walking away. Brian had been right in telling Gemma what he had. They were manwhores.
Gemma raised her eyebrows at me as I walked over. "Everything okay?" She asked me.
"Yeah, I handled him."
"Just tell him to fuck off." Brian added.
"I more or less did."
"Good." Brian said. "Hang on I'll be back in a sec." And he walked over to a group of guys.
"You should come have a shot." I said to Gemma, grabbing her hand and dragging her to the bar.
I threw another shot down and looked around. "It looks a little better when you're drunk." I laughed.
"Probably." Gemma said taking a shot.
"There are some good looking guys here Gemma."
"Isla please don't." She said.
"What?" I was confused.
"Don't sleep with one of his friends, it would just make everything awkward."
I looked at her. "Are you serious? Geez Gemma, calm down, I'm not sleeping with anybody."
"Yeah you're right sorry."
Yeah she should be sorry. What kind of a girl did she think I was? And honestly, as I looked around, no one here was my type anyway.