Chapter 2

A/N: Who's The Mystery boy? you will know who it is!

Louis' POV (A/N: It's Louis! But there's a lot drama here!)

When my Fiance went down she looks so beautiful with that greyish bluish eyes! I never seen someone beautiful like her! When she went closer to me with her sparkling eyes I started holding her hand and kissed it "Hi Babe" I said As I started doing my sweet smile. "Hi harry?Liam?" She said or asked. I guess she doesn't much know about us "Im Louis" I said chuckling, "Oh" She said as she started blushing! Damn She's Pretty, "Hey Lou who's that hot girl your holding?" Harry said winking at My FIANCE! "Oh Im Danna" She said, I guess she's annoyed at Harry's flirting "Harry Find someone else to flirt!" I said in anger... "Chill! This is an Engagement party! I'm just joking around" Harry said like he's drunk or something, "Harry,this is not a club!" I said As I started scolding him... How did I become this mature! Im not myself...But Danna! I can't look all ass hole in front of her! "So Louis,Did You know about the engagement too?" She started asking while looking down at the floor, "Yeah,Simon said that a rich family want's they're daughter to be engaged and they picked me" I said looking at her "Oh,Ok" She said looking at the ground... I guess she doesn't want to be engaged... I dont like to but Danna is just so pretty....

A/N:Sorry for the short chapter! Writer's block! So... Chapter 3 may be long I guess