Chapter 3

Danna's POV

"You wanna dance,love?" Louis asked smiling with a sweet smile, I never noticed how handsome he is! Because in Televisions he looks I dont know... "Sure" I said as I looked down and not making eye contact with him.It's weird when your talking with a boy and your looking at his eyes, OMG I felt something from my hands, LOUIS TOMLINSON holding my hands! Well we are engaged... "So,You still wanna dance?" Louis asked staring at my eyes, "Yeah,Come on!" I said standing up while biting my lip. "Ok" He said as he started pulling me in the middle of our room while my relatives were watching us and some were jealous, "So,Did you know about this engagement thing?" I asked just to start a conversation, "Yeah I knew about it" He said as he started dropping something in my hand, "Look inside your Han,Babe" Louis said letting go of my hand, "Ok" I said as I started opening it and it was a ring..."Wow Louis,is this our engagement ring?" I asked as I started wearing it into my hands, "Yup" He said as he started holding my hand and started leaning. "I know we just met Danna But...Will You marry me?" Louis asked as he started showing the ring he just gave me a while ago. "I can't say no so... YES!" I said and started wearing the ring again. Then some of my cousins were like aww and some were like I wanna go out of this house. 

*Midnight*

"We have to go Danna,Buy!" Louis said waving his hand and kissed his wet lips at my cheeks. I just smiled a little. "So Danna,Is Louis Perfect for you?" My mom asked as she suddenly showed without me noticing, "Yeah mom his so perfect!" I said as I started jumping, But... Im Engaged and im just 18.... "Now Honey,Sleep tight because you have school tomorrow." My mom said as she started going up of the room leaving me alone.

Well That's just rude.

*Morning*

*RING!* *RING* *RING*

"Where's the fire!"

"Oh it's just you alarm clock! you tought you could fool me, But not tomorrow!" 

"Honey! Your almost late for school and stop talking to your alarm clock!Our Neighbors think your crazy!" My mom said as she started shouting. Ughh... I wish I have a new alarm clock.

*School* (A/N: Sorry I skipped what happened in the morning, I Just have a writer's block there)

"OMG! Danna is that you!?" as my BFF Marny said going towards me, "Marny next time don't run with high heeled boots" I said as I started tapping her shoulders. "It is you!" Marny said hugging me. "DANNA! You look more prettier then before!" My BFF Cassidy said as she started smiling, "SO I'm not pretty when I was curly?" I asked and started rolling my eyes, "Im Just joking,Seesh don't take my jokes too seriously" Cassidy said as she started rolling her eyes and putting both of her hands at her waist."Seesh,the drama" I said as they started laughting. Did they auctually think im joking!

*RING*

*HiSTORY*

"Ok rollcall" My teacher said as she started calling out random names. "Ms.Lovette?Ms.Lovette? Where's Ms. Lovette and who's that girl sitting at her chair?" My Teacher said as she started pointing at me, "MS!!! IM MS.LOVETTE!" I started screaming and started rasing my hand "Oh didn't notice you" my teacher said as she started writing "WORLD WAR I" At the blackboard.....

*Lunch*

"Hey Danna!sit here!" Cassidy said pointing at the chair beside Marny. "Sure" I said as I went to that table. Damn,I can't stop thinking how Louis is. Is this the feeling when your engaged like you feel that he's cheating on you... "Earth to Danna! Someone's Texting you!" Marny said as she started waving her hands at my face. "Ok" I said grabbing my phone to my pocket.

Who would text me?

Mom

Hi Sweetie! I can't pick you up at school, so...Your Future Husband will! Isn't that great!? Don''t bother texting back I will delete it and not read it!

Wow That's just mean,I can't text back!? "Hey!Let's have a sleep over" Marny said as she started snapping her fingers "Yeah at my house!" Wait! Why did I just say that "Great Idea! your mom will pick us up!" Cassidy said Standing up "Actually not my mom My Fia-- Driver!" I said as I started Shoving food into my mouth. "Oook" Marny said...

*Parking lot*

Where did I juist got myself into! ughh guess i need to tell the truth that im engaged but Cassidy will totally kill me because she's a directioner and she's in love with my Future Husband wow that was awkward. "Hi Love" Louis said coming trouh me, "OMG LOUIS TOMLINSON IS YOUR DRIVER!?"Cassidy said screaming while hugging Louis, Ok Im so Jealous yet so mad at Cassidy! "Cassidy I cant help it but im engaged with Louis!" I said as I started Looking down... 

A/N:What will Cassidy feel? 

Cassidy's POV

My BFF engaged to my celebrity crush! I hate her! But I can't because... She treats me like a sister. Plus she and Marny are only my friends.I'm so angry yet sad.... Tears were starting to fall from my eyes. "Cassidy! Lets go in the car now" Marny said as she started waving I will be a good sport... "Ok Marny!" I said as I started walking in the car. "Ok, Louis meet Cassidy,Cassidy you know him already" Danna said making us shake hands, "Marny Meet Louis,Louis Meet Marny" Danna said as she made them shake hands too... I guess it's fine that we held hands...

*Danna's House*

"Ok first we will play truth or dare with one direction?" Marny asked pointing at the band, "Yeah they will stay here because my mom and dad are away" Danna said... "Ok We need to make a circle!" I announced as I sat with Danna and Marny... "Ok you first Lou Truth or dare?" I asked Louis as I raised my eyebrow, "Truth!" Louis screamed, "Ok,Who would you think is the fittest girl here?" I asked winking at Louis, "umm,umm,ALL OF THE GIRLS HERE!" Louis screamed like he was gonna die when he won't answer it. 

After the game...

"Ok we will sleep with the living room i got all the mattress and pillows" Danna said carrying a bunch of pillows. "Superman to the rescue!" Louis said carrying the mattresses... Aww he's so sweet. I guess they are cute together.

A/N:I need to sleep now! So... What do you think of the chapter? Huh? XD Goodnight or good morning!