Summer Spoiler- part 3

"What happened back there Danna?" Marny asked,

the boys were also looking at me, they were curious, "don't act stupid you know what happened, and also i can't handle the hate" I said, "it's been 2 months since I tried not to cry" my voice choked a little bit, "and you know what's also ugly? My parents aren't here to support me because they have stupid around the world to do" I said, I can feel the tears in my eyes, I stopped myself from crying, but the tears just want to go. I ran to the hotel room and locked the door, this is not the vacation I was hoping for, I leaned my head against the wall and cried once more, I wish I was home. I wish I was just at home scrolling through twitter and tumblr.

"Danna?" someone called out my name,

It was probably Louis or some guy,

the knock was getting louder and louder,

"Leave me alone, okay? I want to be alone" I demanded, "Danna,open the door" he pleaded,

"It's me Zayn" he said. "No" I said, "can we just talk and everything will be fine" he pleaded, I stood up and wiped my tears, I unlocked the door and just sat down at the cold hard groundb, "it's open" I said, Zayn closed the door gently and sat with me, "why did you come not Louis?" I asked, "because I care for you" he put his hands on my shoulder and smiled, I smiled back, Louis doesn't care? "He doesn't care huh?" I asked, "he does" Zayn said trying to cheer me up, " your lying" I smirked, "so you think Louis doesn't love you?" he asked, "love? can't it be like first? we never had a date and I just got forced on marrying him" I said, "he probably will learn to like you" Zayn said and pecked my cheek, "so still coming to swim?" he asked, i just smiled and stood up, I went downstairs with him and saw the group, "Danna, are you ok?" Louis asked, "I'm fine" I gave Louis a fake smile, "good" he pecked me on the lips, this is not a good vacation.

A/N:

Sorry if it's short!!!