Chapter 16

Danna's POV

I'm such a bad actor. The whole week I avoided Harry, he knows what was going on.

I just stared at my room roof, thinking about school, which will start next week, sh-t, back to the old days again, I guess, and horrible horrible teachers, assignments and bullies, isn't school perfect? And the worse part is, I lost a friend, the bright side is, nothing. what can be the bright side about this? depression? I don't wanna go back there again, and now I'm thinking of random sh•t,

And now thinking of these sh•ts made me hungry, for breakfast, I stood up, looked at the mirror for a while, I look good in my short hair, who knew? I brushed my hair and opened my door and went downstairs and headed to the kitchen, Louis was there, oh gosh... awkward, he was sitting on the bar table, I slowly got a bowl and a table, opened the cabinet and got the cereal, and milk, and of course spoons, the silence is killing me, what the hell. I sat at the kitchen chair and just ate cereal, and trying not to look at Louis, I ate my cereal as quick as possible, WHAT THE HELL HEART BURN.

I stopped for a while and closed my eyes, it hurts like hell.

"Danna? What's wrong?" Louis asked

"I'm fine,it's just heartburn" i fake smiled

I'm not in the mood to talk...

(Ok, I'm out of inspiration)

(Harry's POV)

Charlie. IS. Dead.

Ok Harry Its time to move on.

Staying won't do good.

"Oh come on Harry, cheer up" Louis suddenly appeared in the living room.

"What The Fuck Louis!?" I gasped.

"Oh. I'm sorry for scaring you, mate" Louis apologized,

Louis sat with Harry and their hands suddenly touched, I moved my hands quickly as possible and my face heated and turned red, (Larry moment)

"mate, you need to move on, or it will affect you" Louis said, what the fuck, he has no clue that our hands touched!? "I'm trying" I responded, "good" he smiled and went upstairs, Danna went out of the kitchen and sat with me and opened the tv, "hey" she said while watching, "oh sup" I said looking at my shoe.

A\N: writer's block!!!

Anyway I'll try to make my stories long, try.