Chapter 6

Harry's POV

Why do I have to wake up so early today! Gosh... Well Guess I need to deal with it. i started standing up from my bed.

*Living room*

"Danna? Why are you dressed? where are you going?" I asked staring at Danna's Grayish blue eyes.

"Oh,Harry!I need to go to Pennsylvania today to visit my grandparents.Please tell Louis so he won't worry" Danna said packing her clothes. "Ok.Danna" I nodded...

"i need to go" Danna said starting to walk to the door suddenly her phone fell... "Danna!!! Wait!!!" I screamed grabbing the phone.But it's too late.She was already on a cab. Damn it HARRY!!!....

"hey haz! where's Danna?" Louis said going in the living room playing with his hair.

"she,Went to Pennsylvania"

"Oh.i need to call her" Louis muttered grabbing his phone

Shit!!! Louis might think that Danna is cheating on him.He's paranoid of being left alone because Eleanor Cheated on him then our agency called and made Danna and him be engaged...

"She's not answering" Louis said looking worried.

"Lou,Of course she won't cheat on you" I said patting him at the back,

"Well I guess so"

"It's Boring without Danna...How about let's have a party" I said raising my eyebrows 2 times.

"umm,,,Sure." Louis said going back to his room

"Im gonna take out the beer now" I said going inside the kitchen

Guess I need to buy beer...

*Afternoon*

"Haz,who will come to our party?" Louis asked sounding like a very tired guy.

"I dont know...people from Danna's school" I said grabbing my phone.I kinda Got the contacts of Danna's phone.I was ONCE stalking her.

"how did you get Danna's Conacts?"Louis asked suspiciously.

"Im Not Stalking Danna's Phone" I said looking at the roof.

"Your Freaking stalking my fiance!?" Louis asked looking at me.

"Uhh,kInda"I said looking at the roof.

"ughh,can we start the party already?" Louis shrugged

"ok,ok..I'll call her classmates" I said grabbing my phone.

"I heard theres a party"

"who said that!?" Louis said confused

"it sounds like a girl" I said smirking

"Oh Im A girl alright" the girl said

then she came to my front.

it was that hot new neighbor

*party*

this part is crazy,everyone's drunk.Especially Louis,he misses Danna already. I know why he's like that.Eleanor cheated on him... AFTER THEY BROKE UP they insisted Louis to be engaged with some random girl and that was Danna. So Know he's paranoid.

"Louis stop drinking" I said to Louis taking away the beers he's been drinking.

"why?are you my mom? Danna didn't answer my calls and didn't reply to my text" Louis said

Well,I lost him.

"hey your curly like Danna when he was a kid" Louis said playing with my curls,

"stop it Louis!!!Im not a girl!" I said trying to back away from Louis. When I lost louis he was gone from he's spot.I wonder where drunk Louis is now.

*an hour later*

GOSH i cant find him,I didn't check the kitchen.so maybe he's there.

*Kitchen*

'LOUIS!!!! "I screamed... He's making out with our new neighbor. "LOUIS SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" I said as I accidentally took a Picture.

gosh.I should show this to Danna.If it's the right time.

A/N: What would Danna feel if Harry Showed her that picture? Will Louis Remember what just happened? WIll Douis Be Over? In related Author's Note,Is the Nickname fine? :D