Chapter 17

Danna's POV

My hands are sweaty as I keep changing the channel all over and over again, "Aren't you going to watch something?" Harry asked, "I don't.... know" I replied with a confused tone, "I pressed the red button on the remote to turn the tv off, and now, awkwardness took over, "so... how are you" I asked or said. WHATEVER. "I'm fine... Is it true that Charlie is dead?" He choked at the dead part. Danna, should I tell him the truth? Maybe I should, "Well, Its a good news and a-" Harry cut me off with a growl, "How can that be good news!?", I never seen him that mad before, "Harry, Just let me explain!" I almost cried on that part, I hated being growled at, or just someone mad at me, "Okay! you have 1 minute" He said trying to be scary or serious, "The body is just a doll.... Its fake, she's somewhere out there" A tear fell down my eye, I choked and looked away at Harry, "Then... She's still alive?" Harry asked, "Yeah" I mu to stop me from crying, Harry mumbled something and just went upstairs, I let out a sigh, and lay down on the couch and closed my eyes to hide stress.

-

I fluttered my eyes and let out a yawn, my hair was messy, I got my phone and opened it for the time, it was 3:43 PM, I placed my phone down, The house is so boring, theres no fun anymore, Marny is still staying but I never seen her now, and Zayn? Louis? Liam? Niall? I don't know where are they, the only one I always see is Harry, he was always there to talk to me.... Because of Charlie, if Charlie never ran away, I might be in my room with no one, I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my guitar, I've been dying to try out my new song, and I have a youtube account which has gained some followers, and also I have a wig and big shades to hide my face, I put on my brown straight wig and shades,

"Hi, I'm Alison, and I'm here to sing my brand new song, Love Story" I greeted as I started to play the guitar and sing my song.

"We were both young when I first saw you, I close my eyes and the flashback starts: I'm standing there on a balcony of summer air" I sang

~

"Thank You" I placed down my guitar and smiled and turned off my video camera, I'm going to upload it later,

I turned on my phone and opened my twitter,
'Die slut! Louis doesn't deserve you! Your a worthless bitch!'
Sometimes the hates are too far,
I can't take it anymore, sometimes I just wanna cry,
I keep scrolling down
'Your such a whore!'
I turned off my phone and I wanted to cry, they are right, I'm worthless,
A tear fell down and now I am crying, I wish the haters know how it feels like to be called a whore or have tons of death threats, it just scars you, "are you okay?" Louis asked suddenly appearing in my room, I quickly wiped my tear and smiled, "why won't I be?" I lied and fake smiled, "your lying" he laughed, "you know, I don't much remember the good times we had but I know you have a beautiful personality" Louis smiled wiping my tear stains, I smiled back, not to be a buzz kill but we never had a good time...

•Zayn's POV•
I passed by Danna's room and stopped for a while, I was about to knock when I heard Louis, they were both laughing, and stuff, jealousy built up and I just went in my room and slammed the door, I mumbled a curse and just sat on my bed, someone knocked on my door, "Zayn is is everything okay?" someone asked, probably Louis, he twisted my door knob and it was Liam, "what?" I growled, "are you... everything okay?" he asked again, "yeah..." I responded, "look don't be jealous, You just have to move on" he said, "I don't know mate, Danna is just different" I said sadly, but she is different, "it's your choice" he said standing up as he closed the door, "it's your choice" he said again. maybe Liam is right, or maybe I should make a move. I don't know.