Heyy!!! (Author's Note and New Story!)

Hey guys!!! xDD Working on a new story called: Long Lost Sweetheart.

Its a sweeran fanfic! :) I hope you might check it out sometime!.]

Here's a sneak peek of chapter 1! Enjoy: 

Chapter 1: 

"Thank you so much!" I said in excitement, I received another Grammy, thanks to my loving swifties for supporting me to continue my career, "i love all of the swifties" I smiled, they all clapped, some booed and I didn't care much, I walked down the stage and went back to my seat, it was a wonderful night.,

-----

I was finally in my apartment, exhausted and happy, I slept on my designer dress on.

-----

I woke up on a phone call, I yawned and answered the call, "hello?" I said with a sleepy sound, "sorry to disturb you Taylor, but can we talk?" he asked, 

"Sure" I said, "well.. were going to make your everything has changed music video, so... mind if we script it?" he asked, "um. okay" I said, "well you see we will make it a elementary school thing, your partner will be Ed Sheeran, and you two will be acting as parents, and also we are gonna use two children that looks like you to be your kid and it will be like young love" he said, "oh, okay I get it" I said, "ok meet you at 9" he said, I checked my clock and it was 6 am, alright, better get ready and meet a new friend!

I stripped my clothes and wrapped myself put on a robe and got a small towel and went inside the bathroom.

---

After that I put on a pink floral sundress and matching pink heels styled my straight hair and fixed my bangs and put on a pink ribbon.I put on my red lipstick and put on eyeliner and a little make up and went outside to my car and went to the studio.

----

"Hi Taylor! I want you to meet Ed Sheeran" Scott greeted,                                                                               "Hi Ed!" I cheerfuly greeted, he loos familiar, Oh My God.

~Flashback~

"I miss you!" I hugged the ginger freckled lad and cried,

"Aww, Don't cry Blondie, we will meet sometime, I promise" He said and smiled,                                    Tears fell and I waved goodbye, I'm flying back to Nashville, Pensylvannia, because it was needed.

~End~

"Is something wrong?" He asked                                                                                                                         "Um. No! I just remembered something" My voice pitched a little,                                                                  He smiled, "Okay Then" He said,                                                                                                                          I wish I could see him again.