Summer Spoiler- 4

Danna's POV

This day was a mess, good god it's night, I changed in the bathroom and lay down on the king sized bed, closed my eyes and I passed out.

-morning-

Funny, someone is next to me, might be Louis, I yawned and stretched on the bed for a while, Louis' hair is peeking, and no, it's not him, the one I'm

Next to has darker hair, I took a little peek and it was Zayn, shirtless, and Louis was with Harry, and the others bought another room, "what" I mumbled, I stood up and got some clothes, went inside the bathroom and I wore a denim shorts, crop top with a batman sign on it and wore my black loafers, i have a feeling this day will be ok, I put on my red lipstick and light eyeshadow and a little powder, I smiled to my self, I look ok, I opened the bathroom door and Zayn was already awake, he was standing up with his boxers, ONLY his boxers, I tried not to look at his bulge, "hi Zayn" I said, i can feel the awkwardness, it's spreading, "oh hi, Danna" he scratched the back of his neck, stop being sexy Malik. i smiled, "I'm going to go down for a smoothie, wanna come?" I asked, I got my purse and my Iphone and my crappy earphone. "oh sure, I'm just going to follow you, in going to take a bath, I didn't take a bath today. which is weird for me, but I don't feel like it.

Zayn's POV

I grabbed random clothing and stripped, went inside the shower, the moderate temperature was nice,

After that, I grabbed a new clean boxers, and fixed my hair, and I asked myself, do I look good for Danna? I can hear Louis talking outside, I hate listening to other conversations but he's talking on the phone with his 'flirty voice' and I can't help it, "no babe, I can't break up with her, I can't ruin my reputation" he said, who is he talking to? "Ok, I'll talk to Simon about it" he said, "love you", I wore a hoodie and a black pair of skinny jeans, wore rubber shoes and went outside, I wanted to smack Louis on the face. I opened the door, "talk about what?" I asked, "um.. talk about something, mind your own business Malik" he said, "don't play with me Tomlinson, I KNOW your cheating on Danna, probably with Eleanor?" I chuckled, " just don't tell Danna ok!? I can cheat whenever I want, and besides, she probably doesn't like me back" he said, "I'm going to tell her" I threatened, "don't you dare" he said, "I'm going to teach you a lesson" i walked to the door and twisted the door knob, "see you Tomlinson" I smiled and when I went outside I saw Danna, did she hear? "I know he's cheating" she said, "are you ok?" I asked, she smiled and cried, "its fine" I smiled and hugged her, "everything is alright" I pecked her forehead, "thanks for always being there for me Zayn" she whispered.