Chapter 20

Danna's POV

I opened my eyes and the lights are flickering on and off. Why didn't I close it? I sighed, stood up and closed the light. I checked my alarm clock, it was 6:00, I always wake up this early. got my towell hanging from the hanger inside my closet, I grabbed it and went inside the bathroom.

I made the shower moderate after that, I stripped and took a nice relaxing shower.

###

After that, I put on a comfy sweater and navy leggings, also I put on uggs, I fixed my hair put on a little make up and I'm done.

I got my jansport bag.

No, I'm not going to school.

I actually have a job today, I will go to bluebird cafe and sing.

I've been writing since 12.

A/N: TO NOT MIX THIS UP, AND LEAVE YOU CONFUSED, I confused myself also, so... Danna is 19... she aint grade 12 anymore, so she can have a job, so she found an oppurtiny to sing, and thats that. kay. but in real Taylor sang at 15 years old??? i don't know.

Okay Danna, Build up your confidence, you can do this. 

I went downstairs and the house is still like a clearing, quiet and dead.

I just sighed and rushed my way to the door.

I got a cab.

****

Blue Bird Cafe.

I went inside and wow I feel so nervous than ever.

I looked around.

There's a record producer of Big Machine. I must inpress him.

I looked around and saw the manager.

"I'm ready to sing!" I said.

"Great, theres already the guitar and microphone set up for you' She smiled.

I went on the stage.

Hi, I'm Danna, and I'm here to sing {place your song here}

{Place the lyrics here}

Everyone clapped.

I feel so proud.

The producer approached me.

"I'm Scott,The producer of Big Machine Records and I have a feeling you might be the next big thing" He smiled.

Is this really happening!?