Chapter 5

Danna's POV

"Everybody there will be an announcement now!so go to the function hall!"

Great.Another Announcement.It's like every week but I think this is important because there will be a new girl or boy coming to school.I hope she's nice.

*Function Hall*

"Everybody,We will have a new student today." our vice principal said with his very loud voice. "Charlie Please come up the stage" our Vice principal said then there was this girl who has blonde hair like me and has smokey eyes went up the stage. "Everyone,Meet Charlie Thompson" Our Vice Principal said pointing his finger at Charlie."What's up" Charlie said pushing our Vice Principal out of the stage. "Excuse Me Ms.Thompson,you can't push a teacher off the stage.that's mean"Our Vice Principal said standing up. "Whatever" Charlie said rolling her eyes and started leaving the stage.

*Chemistry*

"Ok class,We have a new classmate today.And she needs to have a lab partner.so..who has no Lab partners?" Mr.Jefferson said as he started to look for someone who has no lab partners.And the one who has no Lab partners is me!Great.Im partner's with a rebel. "Aha! Danna Will be your lab partner" Mr.Anderson said as he started leading Charlie to the chair next to me.

"So.You're engaged with Louis Tomlinson right?"

Damn! How did she know that! That was just a little secret of mine and Louis' too.

"Ho-How did you know?"

"I know everything Danna" Charlie said as she started chewing something

*Parking lot/Dismissal (A/N:Sorry for skipping Lunch and stuff in this story!)

I wish I have my own car... Oh look Louis' Car is there.Why are they living in my house anyway?

*House*

"I heard that we have a hot new neighbor in this neighborhood" Harry said as he started peeking at my room window to see who the hot new neighbor is. "aha!" Harry said standing up."Let me see!" I said pushing Harry away from my window.I finally saw her.it was.CHARLIE!

A/N: I know I am making short chapters.Sorry