Chapter 4 *Done Editing*

Danna's POV

Ouuchh The sunlight burns me. Gosh I hate sleeping next to a window. ughh...

What time is it anyway!!! I started opening my eyes and started rubbing them as I started getting my phone at the coffee table, it was 8:00 AM. and Im the ONLY one awake! wow they wake up so late. Guess I need to make Pancakes!

*Kitchen*

Wow I feel lonely, NONE of them was even awake! well I need to make pancakes and eat them OR Niall may be awake. Im like the mom of this house!.

Ok... Time to make pancakes.

As I started making pancakes the smell flew to our living room where all of them were sleeping. Gosh I hope this works. "hey guys! Do you smell that!?" I hear Niall's voice as he started following the smell. "SHUT UP NIALL!" I hear Zayn said with a groan.

"Danna! It's you!" Niall said in surprise as he started looking at the pancakes. "You want one?" I asked as I started putting a pancake at a plate. "Yeah Sure! Do you have honey for that?" Niall asked getting the plate from me and started getting a fork too. "Yup" I said as I started going trough our cabinet to get the Honey. "Here Niall" I said as I started handing him the pancakes. "Thanks Danne" Niall said pouring honey at his Pancake. Did He just called me Danne? Wow that's a nice nickname. "Wow this is more better than Harry's curly hair!" Niall said as he started shoving the WHOLE pancake in his mouth. "I smell pancakes" I hear Liam's voice said as he started going in while yawning. "Yeah,you want some?" I asked Liam as I started giving him one that should be mine,"Gee thanks Danne!" Liam said as he started getting the plate. Why do people call me DANNE!

An Hour Later

"Where's our food!?" I hear MOST of them say as they started going in, WOW some of them woke up cranky. "Cook your own!" I said sticking my  tounge to them "Ok Fine! Maybe we will burn your house if we cook!" Cassidy said putting her arms at her waist, "You know how to cook!" I said crossing my arms. "fine!" Cassidy said going in the kitchen and started making some dish. Why are most of my friends so I don't know. LAZY? but im ok with that. "Is Zayn Now awake!?" I hear Cassidy scream as I see the smoke spreading. Oh my gosh did she Burn our kitchen? I'll be so DEAD if that happens. I went in the kitchen and checked what's happening. She Used the oven ? "Cassidy what did you do?" I asked putting my hands on my hips. "I made brownies for everyone" Cassidy said holding a plate full of brownies. "want one?" Cassidy asked handing me a brownie. "Sure" I said grabbing the brownie and made one little bite. WOW IT'S LIKE MY MOTHER'S BROWNIES. "Wow! It's so freaking tasty!" Niall said shoving five brownies in his mouth. Now he looks like a chipmunk saving nuts for winter. "Hi Babe" I hear someone said as he covered my eyes. "Louis?" I said knowing that it was HIM because of his light british accent. "How did you know?" Louis asked letting go of my face. "I just know." I said rolling my eyes at Louis, "Sheesh I'm just being sweet like the other boys" Louis said pouting "don't take it too seriously Lou" I said holding Louis' hands "fine." Louis said turning arround and started going to his matress.What a dramatic person. "Last goodbye Danna!" Cassidy said hugging me. "Wha-Why?" I asked huggind Cassidy back. "Becuase... Marny and I are gonna leave" Cassidy said playing with her hands. "Leave where!?"I asked because I don't wanna lose my BFF's in the world,because some of my friends are plastic's. "Umm.Marny is going to California.And I am going to Texas" Cassidy said looking down. "Wha!Your gonna leave me here!?" I asked in complete shock. "Don't worry Danna,I will go back here next month!" Marny said going in the kitchen. Great! 2 of the people I trust is gonna leave me. "Oh yeah! don't worry One Direction won;t make you feel lonely" Cassidy said standing up and started hugging me (again). "Ok fine,At least Marny will come back" I said looking at the floor. "Yeah Hell I will!" Marny said butting in the conversation....

*The Next Day.Which is today.*

Well.I'm all alone in school now.Gosh.I already Miss them."Everybody there will be an announcement now!so go to the function hall"

a/n: Done with this Chapter! Sorry if it's a short chapter.Well.Guess who's the new student at... CHAPTER 5!