Baby Talk

One Year Later

Saturday, June 20th, 2026

"That's it, come on Bailey!" Brenda encouraged Bailey. Her and Sam were trying to get the twins to walk. Sophia has been walking a little already, with the help of Sam.

"That's my girl!" He said, clapping his hands as Bailey walked towards them, Kelsey standing behind her. Brooklyn, who is a little over two now, walked beside Sophia, cheering adorably as she walked and Sophia giggled. They turned one last month and they look exactly like Brooklyn, meaning they look like Sam, but their hair wasn't as curly. It was starting to get straight like Sam's is, or at least wavy. A couple of people walked through the door of the house. It was Chord, Mercedes, their kids, Rachel, Finn, their kids, Quinn, Puck, their kids, Santana, Brittany, and their kids. Sam had once again given Santana and Brittany his sperm, and Brittany was the one pregnant this time, and she gave birth to a beautiful, blond haired, blue eyed baby girl named Becky on March 10th, 2026. Santiago ran to Sam yelling 'Daddy!', Benny ran to Brenda yelling 'Mommy, and Brooklyn ran to Chord yelling 'Uncie!'. She calls him Uncie, instead of Chord or Uncle Chord since she can't say his name or the word uncle fully yet. Chord laughed and picked her up.

"What's up, mini-me?" He asked her. He calls her mini-me because she copies almost everything he does.

"Sophia and Bailey walkeded!" She giggled.

"Really?" Rachel asked, sitting down with the adults as the kids either crawled or walked to the other side of the room to play with Kelsey, Josie, and Julia.

"Yep. Ain't that right, Soph?" Sam asked. She giggled.

"Righ!" She giggled again. He tickled Bailey and she giggled, burying her face in his chest. He did the same to Sophia who did exactly what Bailey did.

"They are so cute." Quinn said, picking one of them up. Bailey looked at Puck and held her arms up to him, and started repeating,

"Up! Up! Up! Up!" He laughed and picked her up.

"Am I the only one who is surprised that you haven't gotten her pregnant again?" Puck asked Sam, who rolled his eyes.

"We've already got our hands full. No more babies for a while, right B?" Brenda nodded.

"Trust me, I love all of our kids, but Sophia and Bailey are beginning to walk on their own, and soon they'll be running around and getting into everything." Brenda said. Sam nodded.

"Where did Justin go?" Sam asked a few minutes later, noticing that he had dissapeared. He heard laughing from outside and saw Justin playing in the mud with the Brandi.

"Hey daddy!" His almost three year old son said, looking up at him cutely. Sam squatted next to him.

"What did we tell you about coming outside alone?" Sam asked. He pouted.

"Don't go outside by yourself." He said, still pouting.

"Stop pouting, you're not in trouble, okay?" Sam asked. Justin grinned and nodded."Now come on, you need a bath." He said, picking him up and holding him away from him, which Justin found hilarious.

"Justin!" Brenda exclaimed, putting her hands on her hips.

"I not in trouble!" He said. Brenda looked at Sam, who shrugged.

"You're daddy is though." She said, glaring at Sam.

"Why am I in trouble?" He asked.

"Just go give him a bath." She said, sitting back down with everyone else. Sam rolled his eyes and took Justin upstairs to give him a bath. Later that day, when everyone left and the kids were asleep, Sam made Brenda talk to him in the kitchen.