Drama, Drama, & More Drama

(A/N: Baby Santana is known as 'Ana', and this chapter has a lot of drama with Sam, Brenda, Joshua, and Kelsey. There is some Finchel and Quick, but the chapter after this will be much shorter than this one, but it will be when Rachel and Finn finally get to meet their little girl and take her home, as well as meet the family [friends included])

Saturday, August 11th, 2029

"So, how is everything with my little Ana?" Santana asked, picking taking the little girl out of her mother's arms. Brenda smiled, giving Santana Ana's Paci.

"Good, so far. The kids don't like how she wakes up crying in the middle of the night, but they're getting used to it. Sam has been up every night since Tuesday taking care of Brooklyn, since she's sick and won't let him out of her sight for more than a few seconds."

"Poor baby." Quinn said."That's one of the worst things about being a parent, having to see your children sick or in pain."

"Tell me about it. Sam's confident that none of our girls are gonna ever have boyfriends."

"Even Kelsey?" Mercedes asked, holding Rosie in her lap. Macy and Josie were sitting on either side of her, and the twin boys were outside with their father and all of the older men.

"Even her. He just doesn't know that her and Joshua are going to be dating soon. He likes her, and she likes him, so I plan on convincing him to ask her out." Brenda said, causing some of the women to snort.

"What does this remind you of?" Stacy asked, nudging Brenda. Brenda laughed."God, Sam was scared to ask you out, and then one day, poof! You two were a thing!" Brenda giggled.

"Speaking of my idiot brother, where is he?" Sandy asked. Brenda scowled at the 14 year old, who laughed.

"He's asleep upstairs with Brooklyn." Brenda answered. Sandy nodded.

"Are you excited to be going to High School next year?" Unique asked. Sandy nodded, and Jenna nodded along with her.

"I'm so going to join Glee club." Jenna said. Sandy nodded in agreement.

"Can I go get Sam's guitar?" Sandy asked Brenda, who nodded. Sandy went upstairs, and a couple of minutes later, they heard a loud banging sound, and then,

"Sandra!" Sandy came down with Sam's guitar, a sheepish look on her face. Sam came down the stairs, holding Brooklyn on his hip.

"I literally just got her to go to sleep. What were you doing anyway?"

"I was trying to get your guitar and I fell and hit my head." She said. His brotherly instincts came on and he walked over to her, looking at her head to make sure she wasn't bleeding and felt around, making sure there weren't any bumps.

"You alright?" He asked her. She nodded and smiled at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She held back a giggle. He rolled his eyes at her and kissed her head.

"Daddy?" Brooklyn whined, looking up at him.

"Yeah, baby girl?"

"Can I get some juice?" She asked tiredly. He nodded and walked in the kitchen to get it.

"Apple or orange?"

"Apple." She mumbled, and he handed her the mini bottle of it. They buy the 6 ounce bottles of juice for the little kids to drink. She drank some and he put the top back on it. She hugged his neck and he put the bottle back in the fridge, on the top shelf so no one will drink it, knowing it was hers."I want mama." Sam took her into the living room and Brooklyn held her arms out to Brenda, who took her. Brooklyn cuddled into Brenda's shoulder, curling into a ball. Brenda pushed the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead.