Reality TV Show?

Saturday, November 25th, 2029

"I really don't think I'm supposed to be this dang big." Kelsey whined as she looked down at her ever growing belly.

"Well, you're already tiny so you're gonna show a lot more than some women." Sam said. She made a face at him.

"But what if it's more than one baby? Oh my god I'm gonna die!" She exclaimed. Sam held back a laugh as the other men in the room didn't." It's not funny! You don't know what it's like to be a 16 year old girl whose pregnant!" She crossed her arms over her stomach.

"Can you guys just shut up?" Sam scowled at them and put an arm around her."You're not even big, baby. You just think that because you know it's there. Your mom is the same way." He told her. She sighed and nodded.

"Where is she, anyway?" She asked.

"Upstairs. She's mad at me." He said.

"Why?" She asked.

"I think she started her period again and she's just cranky. I mean, I do say stupid stuff all the time so I don't blame her if she's mad because of something I said." He said, shrugging again.

"Grandma raised you right." She said. He rolled his eyes.

"Sam!" Brenda called. His eyes widened.

"Oh shit, you think she heard me?" He whispered and they shrugged."What!" He called back. 

"Come here, I need to talk to you! Privately!" He had the 'Oh shit' look on his face as he stood and went up stairs.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Do you think the guys could watch the kids for a few hours?" She asked.

"I can ask them, why?"

"Mallorie said she wants us to come to the office. She said it's important."

"Yeah, I'll go ask." He said. he went back downstairs.

"Are you in the dog house tonight dude?" Puck asked, snickering.

"As a matter of fact, I'm not." He rolled his eyes." Can you guys watch the kids? We have to go to the office. Mallorie said it's important, so..."

"Yeah." They all chorused and he went back up stairs.

"They said they'd watch the kids." He told her. She nodded and kissed him before going to finish getting ready. An hour later, they were sitting in Mallorie's office. 

"So, you two have an amazing offer, and I highly recommend it." She started off. They looked at each other.

"What is it?" Sam asked.

"A reality TV show."

"What?" Brenda asked. Mallorie nodded.

"Yes, it's up to you, but I think it will make your careers better than ever. And if you don't want your kids to be in it, you can request their faces to be blurred out." Sam sighed. he'd actually considered it many times before, but he knew Brenda would never accept it.

"I'll do it if he agrees." She said, gesturing to him. Sam looked at her, shocked.

"Seriously?" She nodded and he grinned, nodding." I'll do it if it's unscripted. I'm not about to act like we have drama, we already have enough of it. And I don't want any camera in any of the bathrooms or bedrooms. I want to see everything before it's put on Television." Sam said, or ordered. Mallorie nodded, writing it all down. They talked more and the two left.

"Do you know have any idea how turned on I got when you were practically ordering her about the show?" She asked. He looked at her, seeing her biting her lip and looking at his crotch.

"I am so going to see if the kids can stay at their grandparents house." He breathes, feeling her hand on his leg.

TIME SKIP

Thursday, November 29, 2029

Sam and Brenda sat in their living room, all of their friends seated around them. Sam was busy entertaining the kids on the floor, whereas they laughed at every funny voice he made.

"Sam is literally a kid magnet." Puck said. Sam stuck his tongue out at him and the kids laughed again. Sam chuckled and stood up, going to get Brooklyn and Noah some juice.

"Daddy?" Brooklyn asked, following him in the kitchen. He looked at her before pouring the juice in their sippy cups.

"What, baby?" He asked.

"When can I play the girl baseball?" She asked. He froze. He completely forgot about it.

"Shit." He mumbled and put the top on the cups." Um, I'm sorry Brookie. I forgot about that. I'll look into it when everyone leaves and next week we can go buy you some gear." He said as he gave her her juice. She smiled widely, then said as they went back in the living room,

"What's gear?" Sam looked at her after he gave Noah his juice.

"You want to play softball, but you don't know what gear is?" She put her hands on her hips.

"I'm five daddy! I can't even spell my name yet!"The way she was acting made Sam laugh." It' snot funny!" Sam was still laughing, so she said,"Who played football" She asked, and those who did raised their hand.

"Uncle Puck, whats a gear?"

"Well, a gear can be in a clock, washing-machines, bikes, and even your head."

"What?"She asked, putting her hands on her head."You have to put a gear in my head? I don't want to do that daddy!" She was almost in tears as she looked at him. He sat down and held her at arms length.

"Puck is just messing with you baby. Gear is what you use when you play a sport, like softball bats, gloves, softballs and other stuff. Gear and a gear are two different things." She made a confused face.

"Then why do the words sound the same?" She asked.

"It's the same word, it's just used differently." Her mouth dropped open.

"Is that why there and their are the same word?" She asked.

"Those words are spelled and used differently." Brenda told her.

"Then why do they sound the same?" She asked, getting frustrated.

"They just do, I guess." She huffed and crawled into Sam's lap.

"I don't like words. Words are just to hard to spell."

"I don't like words either." Noah said, sitting in Puck's lap beside them." They look and sound the same."

"I know, like, why does daddy and Uncie look the same but they don't have the same name? Didn't they just clone each other or somethin'?" All at once, all of the adults burst out laughing while the two had a serious conversation about words.