Riley Paige Hudson

This chapter won't just be Finchel, it will have bits and pieces of Sam and Brenda as well.

Monday, October 15th, 2029

On Monday morning, Rachel got a call from their adoption agent, Lily.( I'm not sure if that's what it's called)

"Hey, guess what, Mrs. Hudson?" She asked. The family of four were sitting  at their table eating breakfast.

"What?" She asked.

"You get to, finally, meet your daughter this Friday and take her home, the same day." Rachel almost spit her water out. She swallowed it and covered her mouth.

"Are you serious?" She asked, tears in her eyes.

"I'm very serious. She is 6 months old, with red hair, but she's very adorable." She said."She loves to smile." Rachel smiled widely.

"Thank you so much. What time on Friday?"

"Is 2 O'clock good for you?"

"I don't care if it is or not, it's good for me. I'll see you then." She said goodbye and hung up, practically screaming from excitement.

"What is it?" Finn asked.

"We get to meet Riley and bring her home! This Friday!" She exclaimed. He dropped his fork.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"I have never been more serious in my life." She said, looking at him. He stood up and hugged her tightly, spinning her around while she giggled. Randy and Julia were looking at each other as if they're parents where crazy.

"Mommy, what is it?" Julia asked. Finn put her down and kissed her, before turning to their kids.

"We get to meet your new baby sister this Friday." Rachel said as the two squatted down to their level.

"And we get to bring her home." Finn added. Julia squealed and clapped. Then she got serious.

"Really?" The two nodded. Julia squealed again and hugged Rachel, then hugged Finn, and started dancing around with Randy, both of them laughing.

"Oh my gosh, I need to call my dads!" She exclaimed, and ran upstairs to get her phone. Finn grinned and called his mom.

"Hello?"

"Mom, hey, guess what?"

"What?"

"You're going to be a grandma again

With Sam and Brenda

Sam and Brenda were laying in bed cuddling with Ana when Rachel called Brenda. She reached over Sam to get her phone.

"Boobs in the face." He mumbled.

"You know you like it." She said as she answered the phone.

"Brenda!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Well you're happy early in the morning."

"Yes! Our Adoption Agent called me this morning and we get to meet and  bring Riley home this Friday!" She said happily. Brenda grinned widely.

"That's amazing Rach! Are the kids and Finn excited?" She asked.

"Yeah, and so are my dads and Carole and Burt! I can barely contain my excitement!"

"I can tell. I was that way when I found out I was having Brooklyn. Any time someone mention a baby I would squeal. Ask Sam, I probably busted his ear drum." She said.

"Yep." Sam said into the phone."I have no idea what's going on." He said. Brenda rolled her eyes at him and sat up. He looked at Ana who was looking up at him."Your mama is so mean to me some times." A few minutes later, Brenda and Rachel hung up. Sam sat up and looked at her.