Goodbye

Friday, May 23, 2031

"Kelsey Evans!" William Shuester announced. The 18 year old smiled widely as she walked across the stage and got her diploma from him, hugging him as well, before standing with the rest of the students. She saw her parents, siblings, her aunts, uncles, cousins, Josh, and two sons in the audience. She blew them a kiss. After the ceremony was over, they met inside the choir room and Sam and Brenda hugged her as everyone congratulated her. As she was talking to Santana and Brittany, Brittany gasped, playing her part, and pointed behind her. Kelsey turned around quickly, thinking something had happened, but it was only Josh standing behind her. She let out a breath and laughed lightly. Everyone got quiet, wondering what was going on.

"Kelsey, we've known each other our entire high school career, at least, you've known me your entire high school career." She smiled, nodding."I've loved you for that long, you just didn't know it until almost two years ago. We've been through so much together, with the twins and all, and I love them as if they were my own." He took her hands in his."I know we haven't been together long, not nearly as long as your parents, but I love you with all of my heart. I promise to love you, and those two adorable little boys for as long as I live, so..." He let her hands go and got down on one knee, taking out a small black box. She gasped quietly and covered her mouth, surprised."Kelsey Jessa Evans, will you marry me?" She was speechless for a few seconds, and instead of answering, she took him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him up, and planted a kiss right on his lips. She pulled away, tears rolling down her cheeks, and nodding.

"Yes." She whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Yes!" She squealed as he put the ring on her finger and kissed him again. After they pulled away again, she turned around,"I'm getting married!" She yelled happily. Sam walked over to Josh, grinning, and held out a hand. Josh looked Sam in the eye and shook his hand. Sam leaned down and whispered in his ear,

"Good luck. You're really gonna need it." Josh laughed loudly. Kelsey was currently showing off the ring to everyone. Josh and Sam walked up to her, Brenda, Rachel, and Quinn. Sam hugged her.

"Congratulations, baby girl." He said, and kissed the top of her head. She smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"When and how did you get such good taste in jewelry, mister?" Quinn asked Josh, who pointed a thumb at Sam.

"He helped me with it."

"So he was in on it?" Kelsey asked.

"Well, yeah, I had to ask permission after all." He laughed at the face she made."Only him and Brittany knew about it."

"No wonder she just randomly gasped when you were behind me."

"I didn't know how else to get you to turn around." Brittany said as she and Santana came their way. Kelsey laughed,

"I figured." Brenda had yet to say anything. She was feeling nauseated. She felt it coming up and quickly ran out of the room, barely making it to one of the girls bathroom stalls. She sat on her knees as she threw up. She heard the door open and heard footsteps, then she felt someone grab her hair and get it out of her face. She knew it was Sam, just by the gentle touch. He rubbed her back until she was done. He gave her a wet paper towel and she wiped her mouth.

"Are you pregnant again?" He asked her quietly. She swallowed and looked at him. She nodded hesitantly and looked down.

"I'm sorry-"

"Why? That's amazing!" He said happily, and hugged her. She chuckled and hugged him back.

"But Sam?"