Quick Note Before We Start

Hey readers! This is a super-edited version of fanfic of Maleficent, which is completely different from the movie. If you like any chapters, please vote for it! It really helps and thanks so much for your support!!
If you find any mistakes then please either comment or direct message me to let me know. It will help a lot to get people out of the clouds. Thanks so much!
   Also, if you like this book, please do follow me. I really need more followers because I currently only have 17 which is a only a speck of dust compared to an elephant. Please also
comment down what books/ fanfic do you want me to write next time.
   Books and movies I personally like are Sherlock, Maleficent, the Red Pyramid and Hunger Games, and I would probably do better if I do fanfic on those. But anyway, if you want me to do anything else, I could read it just for you, no dirty books please.
Also, this book is dedicated to jJamielam  and GiannaSoo , my very best and only friends. Also, thank you so very much for the beautiful cover Rolling_in_the_Dice you guys should really check her account out, the covers and banners she makes are beautiful! Thank you so much, Rolling_in_the_Dice !! This story is inspired by the song Perfect--Pink.
Once again, thanks for reading!
Ps. You might find some very abstract comparisons but please do not comment mean stuff. It's just my style of writing. :) thx