Signals

Bruised lips met mine and a low moan filled my ears, hands felt like they were everywhere on me, the moon set fire to my skin and Ava was more than willing to put it out with her mouth and hands. Gripping her waist and pulling her closer to me, skin met skin and I growled my approval into her hot mouth. A wall slammed into her back and a series of giggles escaped us. Brushing strands of hair away from her face, I pressed myself harder against her. The humor wiped away from her features as I started a slow thrust.

"Jesus Sara..." Just the feeling of her skin on mine caused a storm to rage within me. Her breathy moan heated my face, making my grinding go harder. I nipped her earlobe and lightly trailed my tongue down the side of her neck, I could feel her wetness against my thigh. Fingers scratched my hips, pulling me closer and trying to get me to go faster. I smiled against her neck and stopped all my movements.

I pulled away to look her in the eye; hers glowing a silver in the dim room. Her wolf was lurking in her eyes, also playing a part in this altercation. The full moon was a few days away but the heat of it was already staggering for me.

The sound of fabric ripping tore my gaze from her eyes to the small space between us.

She had easily ripped away what clothing still covered us. The skimpy lace hanging loosely off her index finger. My lips firmly attached to hers, before lifting her off the ground and away from the wall to the mattress in the middle of the room.

Falling onto the bed, groans of pleasure filled the air, heavy pants heated the room, and hungry touches ignited our bodies. The large picture window shone a bright moonlight on us, feeding our hunger further.

Moving to straddle her, I ran a finger down her front, past her breasts and heaving chest, gliding down her toned stomach, circling her navel and teasing the top of her mound. She gripped the thin sheet and thrusted upwards, her muscular thigh hitting my aching clit just right. Arching my back I gave a loud moan, "Fuck!" The pleasure of the simple touch raced through my veins, making me want more.

Leaning forward I put my hands on either side of her head, my grinding started again. She moved to sit up, but I pushed her back down. Pinning her to the bed, I brought her hand up to my mouth, kissing the palm I looked down at her, her eyes begged for me to touch her. Smiling slyly I continued my movements and I bit roughly into her wrist. Blood rushed in and she arched into me, moaning loudly, her clit pulsed against mine as she came. I tried to hold back my orgasm but I wanted release.

Licking the bite closed, I kissed it lightly. She was breathing hard, sweat rolled down in beads on her neck. Her chest heaved and quivered as if she struggled to gather oxygen.

I moved to kiss her temple, "I'm going to fuck you senseless tonight, sweetheart." I exhaled while trying to separate our sweaty bodies. Skin stuck together, peeling off each other with resistance. Nuzzling her cheek slightly to the side, I gave myself more access to her throbbing neck. Her blood sang out to me again, whispering the same sweet promises of the hot drink that pumped along with a rapid heartbeat. I moaned softly, swallowing thickly before nipping the heated skin.

My free hand fondled her breast, kneading it hard before going further down with kisses. She arched into me, silently telling me to drink from her.

Grazing my teeth down her collarbone, I reached down and ran two fingers up her slit. She thrashed beneath me, trying to get me where she wanted me most.

A soft chuckle left me, as I held her down with my midsection. Her heavy pants and moans fueled me, my lips finding her hard nipple. I sucked lightly and swirled my tongue on the hard bud, "Fucking Christ, Sara. Please." One leg wrapped around me as I moved to give the other breast the same quick treatment. I needed to taste her.

Her hands pushed lightly on my head, getting a growl in return. I kissed and nipped my way down, until her scent invaded my senses. I paused to breathe it in deeply, holding it until I grew slightly dizzy.

Licking my way down, I growled when she moved to wrap a leg around my head. She pressed me closer to her, my thirst driving me crazier.

Moving slightly, I kissed her hip before biting down. Hot liquid spilled into my mouth, desire and lust thick within it. I lapped it up greedily, the shift was close as soon as I went back to my trail of kisses. She thrashed wildly under me.

Looking up at her, I ran my tongue up her slit. Her mouth formed a 'O' and she arched higher. "I'm going to drink from you a lot tonight, sweetheart." My voice came out rough and low, my wolf wanting more from her.

She barely nodded her head before I went back to my favorite place on her.

-

Pulling the oversized sweater over my naked torso, I felt the sickening guilt begin to creep over me. I used Ava, again. Bringing my knees up to my chest, I sighed and closed my eyes. Heated air fanned over me as the old dingy fan sputtered in the far corner. Unfamiliar noises met my ears for the first time, the droplets of water hitting metal, thick plastic swaying in the barely moving air, traffic zooming by, and the light breathing of Ava behind me. I didn't dare look at her, I knew she would be covered in bruises and my marks, as I was with hers.

My right wrist was nearly healed after her continuous bites. My hips were sore as well, the strenuous positions she put me in after I had my fun with her. Memories of sweat and moans of pleasure rushed through my mind, squeezing my eyes tighter, I tried to erase them.

The bed dipped behind me, I didn't hear her wake up. "Mmmm....my Alpha is still here." Arms wrapped around my shoulders, lips touched my shoulder with a feather light kiss.

Groaning slightly, I shrugged her away. "I gotta go, Av."

"No, stay. I can make us-"

"I don't care. I got to go." Cutting her off, I shoved her further away, anger heated my gaze. She scoffed and laid back down to stretch out.

I moved to stand, but her hand caught mine and she squeezed tightly. It caused me to rip my hand away and quickly stand. She growled lowly and moved to sit on her knees. "You'll be back before moon rise in two days, I'm sure of it." Lust ignited in my belly, the fire licking up my back.

Turning to her while slipping on a pair of shorts, I just stared. She was insanely beautiful, her grey eyes calm and controlled. But I saw the hint of love she held for me in them. My marks were an angry healing red on her tan skin. Thirst ached in my throat at the sight of them. I wanted to take her again, drink and fuck her until she couldn't protest.

But I needed to head home to plan something for Tegan.

"I can have any woman I want."

"Humans are no fun, weak and pathetic. Like that mate of yours."

I was at her throat in no time, pinning her to the bed. I was sick of everyone mentioning Tegan in a disrespectful way. I was ready to kill the next person that did so. But I couldn't kill Ava.

"She will be Luna, and you will obey her word." Fingers tightening around her neck, she tried to push me off. I planted myself on top of her, pressing my weight more into her.

"She...fuck Sare..." She relented and went limp, her fight diminished quickly. I let go and sat up, looking down at her with anger still in my eyes.

She gasped and rubbed the already bruising skin. Not daring to look into my eyes, she quickly reached behind me, cupping my neck and pulling me back down to a fierce kiss. Bites and lustful snarls filled the air around us, hair was tugged to the point of blissful pain, and a fight for dominance ended with me still on top. The clothes I had on were thrown away.